This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LE_Hopeful23 View Post
    He should be dragged from the back of a truck from one coast to the other so everyone across the United States can 'pay their respects'
    Bury him in a landfill along with the rest of the garbage after the coast-coast trip.
    Life is what you make of it

Comment

Originally posted by Justsaying View Post
      Someone posted on Facebook the traffic sucks around the White House because there are so many people in the streets, she thought they were protesters, she doesn't know what its about yet.
      These are all PRO-USA partiers

Comment

If you have loved ones overseas, or are going overseas, tell them to be careful...It may be a dangerous thing being an American overseas right now...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
          Actually Americans should be more vigilante in coming days....especially those who have family overseas.
          We've already jacked things up to Bravo......this morning....in anticipation......

Comment

Quick! Someone start another "Osama bin Laden is dead" thread as if we don't effing have enough already...

NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Justsaying View Post
              Someone posted on Facebook the traffic sucks around the White House because there are so many people in the streets, she thought they were protesters, she doesn't know what its about yet.
              They are showing outside the whitehouse on the news right now. Chants of "USA USA" and singing the Star Spangled Banner and " nah nah nah nah hey hey hey, good byeee" GOOSEBUMPS!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35pfllMiLag

Fans at the Phils-Mets game chanting USA! USA!
                This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Pakistani media outlets have had numerous reports of a chopper crash in abbottabad today. There's even chatter from hours ago about it being in relation to bin laden.

Comment

I love this song.

It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

Woot! Woot! America's public enemy #1 is gone.

What awesome news to start May.

Boo Pakistan!

Comment

Oh Yeah!!!! I am posting this on every thread I see on this!!
                        Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

No worries, no protesters... just wildly, and rightfully wild, patriotic folks!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...owd.cnn?hpt=T1

http://www.cnn.com/video/flashLive/l...tream/3&hpt=T1
                          Last edited by jjbledsoe; 05-01-2011, 11:33 PM.
                          Pursuing the dream.

Awaiting the start of Academy... April 28th.

Comment

I had some family over and we popped open a bottle of dom perignon... i've had it this particular bottle for 5 years and I couldn't think of a better reason to open it

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                              ...... Hense the reason we jacked up threat level to Bravo.....as we are expecting issues........
                              Roger, thanks BC.

Comment

Be on your A game folks....and a HUGE HOOAH!! to the SF operators that smoked that POS. I hope they don't bury him for a year, and fill his guts with bacon and ham before they post his rotting, stinking corpse.
                                sigpic
                                Originally posted by Smurfette
                                Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
                                Originally posted by DAL
                                You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6502 users online. 369 members and 6133 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X