Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's absolutely no way the Pakistanis didn't know.

I can't wait for the book to be written by the guys that were there.

Edited to add: Obama said that he was killed in Abbottabad not Islamabad.

Comment

Somewhere there are the spirits of 4,500 very proud United States soldiers, marines, sailors and airmen dancing the jig.

I am very proud for them. And very thankful for what they gave, for it was not in vain.

Get some, USA!

And, thank GOD for George W. Bush.
      Last edited by 1042 Trooper; 05-02-2011, 12:02 AM.
      The All New
      BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
      Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
      - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
        He was caught in a mansion in Islamabad, WTF...
        +1 The best result possible.

Wonder who got the lucky shot
        This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
          Saddam's feelings are hurt.
          and so is Osama' ***hole

Comment

Originally posted by jannino View Post
            To clear up the speculation.... Obama is stating he was briefed on his whereabouts last August. They took their time and made sure of the info. They sent in a team of operators to capture him this morning. He was shot and killed in a firefight. We have his body.
            President accidentally mispoke and said tonight...he meant last week. It's ok, he's allowed to be nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by FormerTeacher View Post
              I think this is just the begining of a whole lot of dying about to start....... and unfortunately there are people wating to take his place. I Pray for our Soldiers overseas, may they all come home safe.

On another note, I would sort of like to see HIS BODY DRAGGED BEHIND A HUMVEE or hung from a bridge after all that is what HE would do to us.
              I'm not thinking about what is going to happen in the future right now, I'm thinking about the thousands of innocent Americans killed 9 and a half years ago because of this stupid bastard. And with that, I hope that he burns in Hell!

Comment

There's absolutely no way the Pakistanis didn't know.

I can't wait for the book to be written by the guys that were there.

Edited to add: Obama said that he was killed in Abbottabad not Islamabad.
                You'll never get the details on that. We went into another sovereign nation and there will be fallout but don't expect any official to ever confirm details.

Comment

This is How the President's speech should have gone.

Huh, doesn't work... Here's the link though.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk...u2tdo1_400.gif
                  Attached Files
                  "The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it."--Thucydides

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                    President accidentally mispoke and said tonight...he meant last week. It's ok, he's allowed to be nervous.
                    How do you know this? Did he also misspeak when he said he spoke with the president of Pakistan?

The mission was carried out this morning until I see a press release stating otherwise.

Comment

Just don't allow his body to be buried in the Islamic tradition. That would be the worst thing we could do to him at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by LE_Hopeful23 View Post
                        I'm not thinking about what is going to happen in the future right now, I'm thinking about the thousands of innocent Americans killed 9 and a half years ago because of this stupid bastard. And with that, I hope that he burns in Hell!
                        Totally in agreement with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyber_Saint View Post
                          Just don't allow his body to be buried in the Islamic tradition. That would be the worst thing we could do to him at this point.
                          He should be dragged from the back of a truck from one coast to the other so everyone across the United States can 'pay their respects'

Comment

Someone posted on Facebook the traffic sucks around the White House because there are so many people in the streets, she thought they were protesters, she doesn't know what its about yet.
                            It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

Originally posted by FormerTeacher View Post
                              I think this is just the begining of a whole lot of dying about to start....... and unfortunately there are people wating to take his place. I Pray for our Soldiers overseas, may they all come home safe.

On another note, I would sort of like to see HIS BODY DRAGGED BEHIND A HUMVEE or hung from a bridge after all that is what HE would do to us.
                              Actually Americans should be more vigilante in coming days....especially those who have family overseas.

Comment

The mission was carried out this morning until I see a press release stating otherwise.
                                It was last week.... We took position of the body and have it here in US......confirmed DNA.....and the release was tonight....

That's per DOD's official response...... Hense the reason we jacked up threat level to Bravo.....as we are expecting issues........

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5374 users online. 327 members and 5047 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X