X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• needguidance
    replied
    Originally posted by FJDave View Post
    Ya know, it's easy to hide when you have a government that gets info from us (Pakistan) and passes it along to our target....it makes for a clean escape from us. IMHO, that's the main reason he's been able to hide for so long. Once we didn't let our plans become knowledge to the other government, we got him QUICKLY and efficiently.
    I totally agree with this! Noone is that stupid even though it seems they are expecting us to be. I'm sorry but I do not trust any of them over there (military and citizens alike). They befriend us just to shove it down our throats any chance they get.

Now they are trying to say that we shouldn't expect to just come and unannounced like that again. Yeah..ok.

Leave a comment:

• -Erik-
    replied

Hill-Dog looks like shes shocked she part of this.

I'm surprised Biden isn't sleeping

And honestly that is one cold stare from Obama....

Also that seems like there is far to many people in that room for what is probably the most top secret mission our country was undertaking at the time....

Leave a comment:

• Dingo990
    replied
    Of course

http://www.amnesty.org/en/news-and-u...tan-2011-05-02

Osama Bin Laden, the leader of al-Qaida, has been killed by US forces during an operation in Pakistan, US President Barack Obama has said.

"Osama Bin Laden took credit for and supported acts around the world which amounted to crimes aganist humanity. He also inspired others to commit grave human rights abuses," said Claudio Cordone, Senior Director at Amnesty International.

"His death will put an end to his role in organizing or inspiring such criminal acts. We do not know the full circumstances of his killing and and the others with him and we are looking into that."

Leave a comment:

• asullivan
    replied
    Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
    "Skinny" was a descriptor used based upon the fact those dudes are....wait for it....SKINNY. Rag head can be used when someone....wait for it....wears a RAG ON THEIR HEAD. E.g. John Walker Lindh is a rag head and HE'S WHITE!

What's the name of the current Al Qaeda mouthpiece that's a white dude? Guess what I'd call him? Mmmm hmmm.
    BTW - just because something is derogatory doesn't make it racist. My ex is a beotch, but that has nothing to do with discounting her based on her skin color.

Now Now Sarge,,,,,

Don't go pull'in on His cape....

Awww, Now's looky what yaz' did ta' him Sarge,, BC is a squirt'in Slime now's.....Got

a "Rag" Sarge?

Leave a comment:

• Sgt. Slaughter
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
    Sounds pretty derogatory to me......
    "Skinny" was a descriptor used based upon the fact those dudes are....wait for it....SKINNY. Rag head can be used when someone....wait for it....wears a RAG ON THEIR HEAD. E.g. John Walker Lindh is a rag head and HE'S WHITE!

What's the name of the current Al Qaeda mouthpiece that's a white dude? Guess what I'd call him? Mmmm hmmm.

BTW - just because something is derogatory doesn't make it racist. My ex is a beotch, but that has nothing to do with discounting her based on her skin color.

Leave a comment:

• Dingo990
    replied
    Not really a race according to the US census.

Prepares ethicist :P

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
    You don't think the Brits were among those looking?
    I'm sure they were.....shows how ignorant he is......

I would suspect SAS and a few other of their more elite units were working at finding him and others..... along with the Germans, Italians, and other NATO/Allied Units....and Intel agencies.......

Leave a comment:

• GoldBadge
    replied
    Originally posted by jessjones17 View Post
    Oh of course......but I actually meant I can't believe the whole world (or whoever along with America was involved in the search) took more than a decade to hunt down a little rag-head.
    You don't think the Brits were among those looking?

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by Till View Post
    Every time I log on to the internet, I always worry about whether some anonymous stranger will throw a racial slur at me... if "rag-head" was racist, of course.

I bet if you called someone on here that.....to his face....he'd smack you in the mouth....

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    "Rag-head" is not racist
    Bull......

than calling a Somali a "skinny".
    Sounds pretty derogatory to me......
    Last edited by Bearcat357; 05-03-2011, 05:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Till
    replied
    "Rag-head" is not racist any more than calling a Somali a "skinny". A term of endearment it is not, but that doesn't define it as racist.
    Shhh.... everything's racist nowadays.

Leave a comment:

• Till
    replied
    Every time I log on to the internet, I always worry about whether some anonymous stranger will throw a racial slur at me... if "rag-head" was racist, of course.

Leave a comment:

• FJDave
    replied
    Ya know, it's easy to hide when you have a government that gets info from us (Pakistan) and passes it along to our target....it makes for a clean escape from us. IMHO, that's the main reason he's been able to hide for so long. Once we didn't let our plans become knowledge to the other government, we got him QUICKLY and efficiently.

Leave a comment:

• Sgt. Slaughter
    replied
    "Rag-head" is not racist any more than calling a Somali a "skinny". A term of endearment it is not, but that doesn't define it as racist.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by Till View Post
    'Cause the Brit got under your skin, called bin Laden a rag-head and thus reported his post.

Kinda like a knee-jerk reaction. "I'll show him!"

I just wonder if you would have done it otherwise.
    Errr.....he didn't get under my skin.... He mouthed but didn't back it with anything....

And yes, I've reported people for using that word in the past.....

You do realize we have members on here that could fall under that catagory....? Hmmmmm......

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3240 users online. 201 members and 3039 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X