X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Till View Post
    Probably!

But why get your panties in a wad in an internet forums with, like I said, anonymous strangers whom you'll never meet?
    Never say never.............I've met several members and so have others.
    This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

• Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post
      Yeap....especially if Junior wants to be a LEO/FLEO..... never know who you will bump into.....

Futher, I doubt Junior has the nuts to walk up to an Arab that's wearing a Keffiyeh.... call him the derogatory name in question.....and get away with it.....

And there are plenty of Arabs in NVA that he can do it to.....

Comment

Sorry, I should have said unlikely.

Comment

• BC knows if we ever meet....I'm driving!
          This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

BC knows if we ever meet....I'm driving!
            Probably in more ways then one.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post

Futher, I doubt Junior has the nuts to walk up to an Arab that's wearing a Keffiyeh.... call him the derogatory name in question.....and get away with it.....
              Never had the desire to, and I wouldn't.

Reading comprehension isn't the strongsuit of some members; I said I just don't understand why folks get their panties wadded over (almost always) an anonymous forum stranger.

Also, do you even know how old 'Junior' is?
              Last edited by Till; 05-03-2011, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                Some of the biggest BS I've seen posted on here in years....

Do you call ALL Skinny folks "Skinny" or just the Somali's....? Oh wait....you already answered that.....you said it just refers to Somali's.....

So if you see some biker with a rag on his head.....do you call him a RH....or a biker....? No need to answer....because I know better.......

Just more hibbity jibbity. "Biggest BS" in years? That's saying something coming from you. The guy who complains about anyone's opinion when it differs from yours.

Say, I knew a dude we called "Slim". Wait a minute. You're right. If he was black that'd be racist, right?

Your biker illustration was retarded, but nice try. Going off on a tangent with something completely unrelated. Again...

Look up the definitions for "euphemism" and "pejorative". Words that fit into those categories are not always also defined as racist. If that's the case - by your definition alone - everyone in Vietnam that referred to the nationals as "gooks" were racist as well. That's the white, black, Hispanics and indians. Just doesn't work that way, guv'na.
                NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
                  Your post
                  So.....If you call someone a "Slim" to their face.....or a "Rag Head"..... You don't think you are going to have issues if they complain..... especially the Rag Head comment...?

Get freaking real.......

Further.....you are the one that said you would call someone wearing a Rag on their head a Rag Head not me.......so you're the one reaching and blowing smoke up folks asses......because it would be the same thing....But, I suspect not in your head because one would be white and the other one Middle Eastern.......

Big difference......

Comment

• Originally posted by Till View Post
                    Never had the desire to, and I wouldn't.
                    Because you know you would get your *** handed to you when you ran off at the mouth and called someone that.....

Originally posted by Till View Post
                    Reading comprehension isn't the strongsuit of some members; I said I just don't understand why folks get their panties wadded over (almost always) an anonymous forum stranger.

Because when you post ignorant crap....it makes you look like an idiot..... and what you posted was ignorant.....

Just to make things easy, you are the first idiot I've ever put on ignore....... because everytime you post crap, it's just that.....crap.....

Originally posted by Till View Post
                    Also, do you even know how old 'Junior' is?

From looking at your posts......who knows.....because you could say you are 40 when in fact you could be 22 due to no verification of any members here....

But you act like a spoiled college kid that can't find a LEO job.....so you post garbage on here to entertain yourself.....

Comment

• Oy vey. On the job statements do not need to be racist to get someone jammed up or create "issues". Your claim is that "rag head" is cloaked in racism and it isn't. You're flat wrong, but you won't admit it, instead yammering away about something unrelated.

I never said all people with a rag on their head earns the "rag head" moniker. There you go making crap up again. Surely, you have some semblance of what "context" is and we are in the effing OBL thread!!!

Good luck getting the Brit banned. Hope you've reported me as well to maintain consistency. It's a waste though, because I don't see anyone getting tossed over it.

Christ, I'm done with this. I've got more important people to hate on...
                      NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Snap out of it BC...
                        Da' Sarge ain't gunna hate on yaz' no mo'...

Act like a Man B.C....!!!!

Quit be'in a snitch and crybaby!!!!

Act yaz' age!!!!
                        Originally posted by mookster
                        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                        Originally posted by CityCopDC
                        I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                        Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

• So who can pee further?
                          Last edited by dontcallmeradio; 05-03-2011, 11:46 PM.
                          Have you ever fired your gun up in the air and gone "ahhrgh"? -Danny Butterman

"I'm sure finding that 11mm wrench at the last minute to fix the flux capacitor or whatever gets those guys out of bed in the morning is probably just as much of an adrenaline shot as blowing over a ton of C4 at one time" - CruiserClass

Comment

Your claim is that "rag head" is cloaked in racism and it isn't.
                            You're full of crap! If you walk up to someone wearing a turban....call him a Rag Head.....it's a freaking racist statement. End of Story!! You would get jammed up for it....and you know that.....

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
                            I never said all people with a rag on their head earns the "rag head" moniker. There you go making crap up again. Surely, you have some semblance of what "context" is and we are in the effing OBL thread!!!
                            Well golly gee..... Look what you wrote not more than several pages back....

Rag head can be used when someone....wait for it....wears a RAG ON THEIR HEAD. E.g. John Walker
                            What's the name of the current Al Qaeda mouthpiece that's a white dude? Guess what I'd call him? Mmmm hmmm. ;
                            As luck would have it.....both the folks you mentioned happened to be of Muslim faith.... Hmmm..... apparently I was wrong.....anyone that is Muslim would be called a Rag Head in your book..... Just not the Arabs......

Seems pretty racist when you call someone that and not a biker that has a rag on his head......

Good luck getting the Brit banned. Hope you've reported me as well to maintain consistency. It's a waste though, because I don't see anyone getting tossed over it.
                            As stated....let o.com decide who can say what here..... Too bad some of our members that are of the Muslim faith and/or another faith that wear turbans or Dastars don't speak up and tell you how you make them feel.....

Don't let the door hit you on the *** on the way out.....

Comment

• Originally posted by asullivan View Post
                              Snap out of it BC...

Act like a Man B.C....!!!!

Quit be'in a snitch and crybaby!!!!

Act yaz' age!!!!
                              Last time I checked....you were the one writing garbage on the FB page about Asians.....and completely ticked off one of our members on FB to the point that he won't post on there any more because he's wife is Asian.......and I had to deleted your garbage several times before he hunted you down and beat you senseless.......

How about acting your age when you post that crap......??

Give me a freaking break......

Comment

• [QUOTE=Bearcat357;2742438] before he hunted you down and beat you senseless.......

QUOTE]

I take that as a threat you little werm......

Now....Take your finger and stick it in your pie hole.....

before I do it fer' ya'....

Good keep it thar'....

Time fer' da' truth...Your a fraud Bearcat...many a LEO has told me this most truthfull fact..., Here in tha' "O"....

REAL COPS B.C.,,, Not phonies....

1) I speak 2 Asian Languages, fluently, and have been married to a China Doll fer' over 16 years....

2) I've held multiple dual citizenships in SE Asia, potty train'in kids like you...In triple canopy's to save you dumb blow hard ways...

3) If you cain't take da' heat den' stick your head in a freezer, son...

Now I'm Gonna' get on da' Trigger...And we gunna' go ta' da' ranch...remember BC Keep yourfly trap shut.........

you'll dank' ma' fer' it, Later in your life.......
                                Originally posted by mookster
                                Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                                Originally posted by CityCopDC
                                I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                                Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                                I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                                -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4963 users online. 335 members and 4628 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X