This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FJDave View Post
    Ya know, it's easy to hide when you have a government that gets info from us (Pakistan) and passes it along to our target....it makes for a clean escape from us. IMHO, that's the main reason he's been able to hide for so long. Once we didn't let our plans become knowledge to the other government, we got him QUICKLY and efficiently.
    I totally agree with this! Noone is that stupid even though it seems they are expecting us to be. I'm sorry but I do not trust any of them over there (military and citizens alike). They befriend us just to shove it down our throats any chance they get.

Now they are trying to say that we shouldn't expect to just come and unannounced like that again. Yeah..ok.

World_So_Cold

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
      Your post
      Some of the biggest BS I've seen posted on here in years....

Do you call ALL Skinny folks "Skinny" or just the Somali's....? Oh wait....you already answered that.....you said it just refers to Somali's.....

So if you see some biker with a rag on his head.....do you call him a RH....or a biker....? No need to answer....because I know better.......

Comment

• Originally posted by -Erik- View Post
        Also that seems like there is far to many people in that room for what is probably the most top secret mission our country was undertaking at the time....
        Huh....? Far to many...? WTF are you talking about.....?

You do realize the CIA had a room going as well don't you....? I am sure DOD had one too......

Sorry.....once stuff like this is going down.....there were folks going to watch. A 100 or so at most I would suspect.....but you never know. It was all inner-circle folks.....that's why it didn't get out...... Too easy to track down who opened their mouths.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
          Huh....? Far to many...? WTF are you talking about.....?

You do realize the CIA had a room going as well don't you....? I am sure DOD had one too......

Sorry.....once stuff like this is going down.....there were folks going to watch. A 100 or so at most I would suspect.....but you never know. It was all inner-circle folks.....that's why it didn't get out...... Too easy to track down who opened their mouths.....
          I guess I am talking more specifically about the camera man. Did he really need to be there? Personally for a mission like this I would of expected the audience to be fewer and there would be zero cameras allowed in.
          This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

• Ya know they didn't have a problem showing us Saddam or his kids Odai and Qusai.....that didn't spark any anger per se.

They say the pic is gruesome.........uhhh....civillian standards I guess...because I've seen some pretty nasty stuff in my career.

Poor Hillary isn't going to be the same!
            This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

I guess I am talking more specifically about the camera man. Did he really need to be there? Personally for a mission like this I would of expected the audience to be fewer and there would be zero cameras allowed in.
              That photo couldn've been taken while they were watching American Idol or a Celebrity Aprentice for all I know.

Have you ever been into a "war room" or the situation monitoring center? That photo is just one of MANY places that were monitoring the situation.

Also, that cameraman/woman could have been one from the military, who has full secret clearance.

Comment

Good Lord.... You do realize that dude is on WH Staff don't you...? He's not some random media guy that they called in....and hoped he didn't leak out what he just say.....

The POTUS has an official photog that travels with him......... most Cabinet level Secretary's do.

When I worked at Justice, the AG had a dude that trailed him all over the place. The guy have a TS background....and had been doing the job for years.....

Comment

• Originally posted by M1garand View Post
                  Also, that cameraman/woman could have been one from the military, who has full secret clearance.
                  As stated, the photog is on WH staff and has a TS or better.....and the USSS knows him well.......

Comment

• HEy BC.........your thong is riding up !!!

This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

• Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post
                      HEy BC.........your thong is riding up !!!

No thong.....its my boxer briefs......

Just getting tired of seeing nonsense posted on here..... Folks should educate themselves better.....and not stoop to lower levels to make themselves look foolish when they try to express something that turns into BS......

Comment

When I worked at Justice, the AG had a dude that trailed him all over the place. .

BC "werking @ "Justice"

By Trigger

Trig quit draw'in pix of BC!!!!

No!!!!

will if I wanna!!!
                        Originally posted by mookster
                        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                        Originally posted by CityCopDC
                        I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                        Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

• That cameraman might have clearance.

But who's head is it in the bottom left? I bet it's a terrorist.

Comment

I bet if you called someone on here that.....to his face....he'd smack you in the mouth....
                            Probably!

But why get your panties in a wad in an internet forums with, like I said, anonymous strangers whom you'll never meet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Till View Post
                              Probably!

But why get your panties in a wad in an internet forums with, like I said, anonymous strangers whom you'll never meet?
                              Because I'm tired of seeing people like you post idiotic garbage..... that's why.......

Comment

Because I'm tired of seeing people like you post idiotic garbage..... that's why.......
                                Ha, wish the forum had a 'like' option.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4053 users online. 271 members and 3782 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X