Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What really matters is, Osama Bin Laden is dead and I hope we we turn our efforts to finding #2. Second, NO american lives were lost during this operation. Last, we told the world some 9 1/2 years ago, that we would go wherever we needed to go to hunt these people down. So to Pakistan, this is all I have to say to you. ***** you! *extending my middle finger*

Comment

• Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
      Are they going to show pics or video of Osama's body?...
      I bet they will.
      I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

• Originally posted by JTShooter View Post
        I'm told it was a large number of guys, so not just Team 6.
        CAG perhaps.
        - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

• Originally posted by DACP View Post
          This is good news for all that were killed on September 11, 2001, and for all who gave their life in the war, the families can now have closure.

Fox news is reporting that they burried him at sea...................don't think we should litter like that, but then again **** that big just don't flush.
          They should have saved the head

Thrown over board like the trash he was, is as good as any way to dispose of garbage for me. Take pics, get DNA, etc, throw overboard with sh*& bucket.

I'm just glad (assuming current info correct) it was not done by some drone, jdam, etc, but face to face old school by some US SOF shooter.

I hope they weighed him down with a chunk of WTC metal...
          - Will

www.OptimalSWAT.com

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

I'm told it was a large number of guys, so not just Team 6.
            Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
            I heard two helo's full....so....I am sure they mixed/matched to get the right team together to go in......
            Originally posted by WillBrink View Post
            CAG perhaps.
            Isn't it crazy just trying to think of who could have possibly done it? Delta? SEALs? CIA-Special Ops? Was it really a combination group?

It wouldn't be far fetched that these guys really were hand picked. And that they had a replica built and trained specifically for this.

Could you imagine the incredible mindset these warriors must have had to know what their mission was and the consequences.

Amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBrink View Post
              CAG perhaps.
              They said multiple SOF teams, so I'll assume combination teams of SEALs, SF, Delta, AF and OGAs. Gotta remember there will be assault teams, extraction teams (assuming this wasn't planned as a straight up kill mission, since we "don't do that") perimeter teams, snipers in the birds, etc... A bit large scale for just CAG or Team 6.
              “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

• I am dismayed by the number of our 'leaders' stating Justice has been served. From Obama, to Hilliary Clinton, Pataki and Rumsfeld, this is the statement echoed over and over again. Is it really justice? Did that one man being killed change anything? Hell, the media can't even agree on when or how Osama was killed or by whom. Do any of those details matter? They do to me; especially after seeing the crap fed to the American people over and over again. He's dead. Yay! Now what? Who has been calling the shots all these years since he's been below ground (or apparently lounging in comfort)? Almost 6,000 military members killed since 911? All those that died on 911; how can anything think this is over due to the death of ONE man. This isn't over. This is NOT justice and quite frankly, I think it gives too much credit to Osama and Al Qaeda to equate his one death as "justice" compared to 10K Americans.

I understand the celebration of his death. I want to know what else? Please tell me there is more. Tell me the death of my friends/family isn't coming down to his death. President Obama said this is the most significant achievement since the war on terror. That does NOT fill me with great joy, that after almost ten years, countless deaths and yes, unmeasurable amounts of money, that his death is the greatest accomplishment.

I'm becoming increasingly frustrated at what I see as a bigger picture not being seen.
                sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

• Originally posted by jannino View Post
                  Isn't it crazy just trying to think of who could have possibly done it? Delta? SEALs? CIA-Special Ops? Was it really a combination group?

It wouldn't be far fetched that these guys really were hand picked. And that they had a replica built and trained specifically for this.

Could you imagine the incredible mindset these warriors must have had to know what their mission was and the consequences.

Amazing.
                  What I would give to be on one of those birds...

I for one am all for giving this ****turd a proper Islamic burial and handing him over mostly intact. Why? Shows them that no matter what they do to us, we are better then them. Always have been, always will be.

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

• Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                    I am dismayed by the number of our 'leaders' stating Justice has been served. From Obama, to Hilliary Clinton, Pataki and Rumsfeld, ....
                    Agreed. Wonder how long before everyone forgets why we continued the fight. Wonder how long before people forget that there are more people out there that hate us, not just this one dead man.

Comment

What I would give to be on one of those birds...

I for one am all for giving this ****turd a proper Islamic burial and handing him over mostly intact. Why? Shows them that no matter what they do to us, we are better then them. Always have been, always will be.
                      I know, I know. You are right, but he didn't deserve it. I wanted his body preserved and put at ground zero.

Comment

They said multiple SOF teams, so I'll assume combination teams of SEALs, SF, Delta, AF and OGAs. Gotta remember there will be assault teams, extraction teams (assuming this wasn't planned as a straight up kill mission, since we "don't do that") perimeter teams, snipers in the birds, etc... A bit large scale for just CAG or Team 6.
                        Understood, I was thinking in terms of the actual entry team, but an op like that no doubt requires lots of support, 160th SOAR, etc. Must have been a hell of a scene and once such a crew has your local, lights out for you.

Glad he was found and shot in the face, glad he didn't get to die of natural causes, glad it was not done via drone/Hell Fire, etc, wish it had happened sooner.
                        - Will

www.OptimalSWAT.com

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

• Originally posted by jannino View Post
                          I know, I know. You are right, but he didn't deserve it. I wanted his body preserved and put at ground zero.
                          At the botom of the septic system, so we can all **** on him.
                          It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

• I think it is time to celibrate with a giant pig roast for the entire SF comunity involved.
                            It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

• I love the reporting saying how he was to be captured or killed. I can picture these guys face to face with him just asking him to pick up a gun. There's no doubt he was to be taken alive. Look at the show hussein put on... there's no way they wanted that again.

Not to mention that all this went down right under the nose of the pakistan military. they had a military base literally within sight of the compound.

I still can't believe how flawless it seemed to have gone down.

Comment

• UBL's death just means that the face of AQ and 9/11 are gone...At the end of the day UBL was just some rich guy who wanted to be some big person in the jihadist movement...From what I've read he wasn't skilled or a well trained soilder, I bet he couldn't even use a gun...I think his money got him to the top of AQ...The number 2 guy, Al-Zarqawi, is more dangerous, IMO...He's an OG in the jihadist movement, he took part in the assasination of the Egyptian president in the 80's, if I'm not mistaken he was a big fish in the Muslim Brotherhood, could be another group, can't remember...The big picture is the war on terror is not over, the face of AQ and 9/11 however are...

Next up people are going to want to pull out of Afghanistan...

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                                I am dismayed by the number of our 'leaders' stating Justice has been served. From Obama, to Hilliary Clinton, Pataki and Rumsfeld, this is the statement echoed over and over again. Is it really justice? Did that one man being killed change anything? Hell, the media can't even agree on when or how Osama was killed or by whom. Do any of those details matter? They do to me; especially after seeing the crap fed to the American people over and over again. He's dead. Yay! Now what? Who has been calling the shots all these years since he's been below ground (or apparently lounging in comfort)? Almost 6,000 military members killed since 911? All those that died on 911; how can anything think this is over due to the death of ONE man. This isn't over. This is NOT justice and quite frankly, I think it gives too much credit to Osama and Al Qaeda to equate his one death as "justice" compared to 10K Americans.

I understand the celebration of his death. I want to know what else? Please tell me there is more. Tell me the death of my friends/family isn't coming down to his death. President Obama said this is the most significant achievement since the war on terror. That does NOT fill me with great joy, that after almost ten years, countless deaths and yes, unmeasurable amounts of money, that his death is the greatest accomplishment.

I'm becoming increasingly frustrated at what I see as a bigger picture not being seen.
                                sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3294 users online. 245 members and 3049 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X