This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
    This announcement today was just one in a series of things that will happen. Pay attention in the coming days/weeks and you may get it.
    Emma, this statement brought a vision of Obama announcing the US has had/is having contact with aliens.

Sorry, its late, and I'm flying on Wednesday across the pond, just when a travel advisory has been announced.

Comment

• The only people who deserve credit for this are those in the military. Neither of the Presidents deserve anything out of this.

AQ will deny knowledge of this as long as they can, as this will cause issues for them.

As far as Pakistan... Well... We'll see what the President will tell us, but I'm pretty sure I know where it's going to go...
      “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

• From what I'm getting from my peeps: a number of SOF teams raided the compound he was staying in and got into a serious firefight that lasted about 45 min. Enemy suffered a lot of losses, including who the intel types believe are bin laden's son and two of his personal couriers. The reports about the predator is due to them using predators as air support. The reports of the US helo going down is due to one of the SOAR birds taking serious fire and making a hard landing elsewhere.

No US casulties were suffered.

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

• Originally posted by JTShooter View Post
          From what I'm getting from my peeps: a number of SOF teams raided the compound he was staying in and got into a serious firefight that lasted about 45 min. Enemy suffered a lot of losses, including who the intel types believe are bin laden's son and two of his personal couriers. The reports about the predator is due to them using predators as air support. The reports of the US helo going down is due to one of the SOAR birds taking serious fire and making a hard landing elsewhere.

We did lose one helo. It took enough damage while it was on the ground that they opted to destroy it in place....and did so......

As for who did it..... most sources are going with SEAL Team 6.....and Panetta ran the ops out of his office at the CIA..... All were hand-picked for the mission. I would suspect 160th or an AF unit flew them in/out......

Comment

• Comment

• I'm told it was a large number of guys, so not just Team 6.

Comment

I'm told it was a large number of guys, so not just Team 6.
                I heard two helo's full....so....I am sure they mixed/matched to get the right team together to go in......

Comment

This is the only part that matters, in the long run.
                  http://militarysignatures.com/signatures/member306.png

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no real purpose in life, but they make you smile when you push them down the stairs. -Unknown

Comment

• Hoist a Beer for a job well done.

Clean your gear and count your rounds. The reprisals may come shortly.

This is not over.

M-11
                    “All men dream...... But not equally..
                    Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
                    but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
                    for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

• Are they going to show pics or video of Osama's body?...
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by M-11 View Post
                        This is not over.
                        Not even close.
                        sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

• Donald Trump is demanding to see Osama's death certificate..

Comment

• This is good news for all that were killed on September 11, 2001, and for all who gave their life in the war, the families can now have closure.

Originally posted by jannino View Post
                            ugh, the news is saying that the US will be treating his body in accordance with islamic tradition
                            Fox news is reporting that they burried him at sea...................don't think we should litter like that, but then again **** that big just don't flush.
                            It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                              Somewhere there are the spirits of 4,500 very proud United States soldiers, marines, sailors and airmen dancing the jig.

I am very proud for them. And very thankful for what they gave, for it was not in vain.

Get some, USA!

And, thank GOD for George W. Bush.
                              I'd like to add to that all of the brave people who's lives were lost on September 11, 2001.

Although I would like to see his head on a stick and paraded into our New York City right down to ground zero, I am very satisfied with the thought that he is dead and hoping we tortured the bastard as we sent his body to sea piece by piece!

God Bless America!!

Last edited by needguidance; 05-02-2011, 09:42 AM. Reason: It is ****ing me off that I cannot get the entire picture on this narrow assed new look site!

World_So_Cold

Comment

• Go Navy!Many thanks to ALL in the Armed Forces! American military deserves the credit for this, not politicians. To repeat Osama's words on 9-11................."Praise Allah"!

As others have said, this is just the beginning, stay safe and watch your back

and remember.........."Lets be careful out there!"
                                "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4535 users online. 304 members and 4231 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X