Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let's not forget that they had to also secure his body and then get the hell out of there before who knows what happens.. is the local military loyal to bin laden? would the pakistans capture or kill them? who knows?!?! that's what makes it all the more exciting to read about

Comment

• I'm pretty sure the announcement was delayed as long as it was to pre-empt Celebrity Apprentice.
      "People don't fail, they give up". - Dale Carnegie

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by medica430 View Post
          I'm pretty sure the announcement was delayed as long as it was to pre-empt Celebrity Apprentice.
          LOL the wife was watching it and she was so mad!

Comment

• Originally posted by Firestone View Post
            Excellent picture!! Thanks for posting.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                i crack up every time i see this.. absolutely love it

Comment

• Life is what you make of it

Comment

• Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                    Yea, he finally got his 59 virgins last week, lol
                    Forgot where I heard it but, I'm holding out for a misinterpretation. Allah didn't mean 72 virgins in paradise for martyrdom, it was Virginians
                    Last edited by katseiye; 05-02-2011, 02:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by M1garand View Post
                      Here, I fixed it for ya!
                      Sorry M1g, hadn't made it to your post yet. Happy to give you credit though

Comment

• Originally posted by katseiye View Post
                        Forgot where I heard it but, I'm holding out for a misinterpretation. Allah didn't mean 70 virgins in paradise for martyrdom, it was Virginians
                        LOL. Out of all the Americans in the Middle East that were there voluntarily in war zones, an overwhelming number were from either Texas or Virginia that were p***ed off at OBL.....

Comment

• Originally posted by katseiye View Post
                          Forgot where I heard it but, I'm holding out for a misinterpretation. Allah didn't mean 72 virgins in paradise for martyrdom, it was Virginians
                          It was Robin Williams stand up.

Comment

• I was really enjoying the video footage of the terrorist training camp they kept flashing before Obama made the announcement. They are all running around corners with the muzzle of their ak's straight up doing room clearing. They apparently use copies of "The A Team" and "Lethal Weapon" to garner technical/tactical insight at the worlds terrorist training facilities. Its almost like they grew up in a third world crap hole, living off American handouts in a tent??? Thank God they have the blind leading the blind...

America for the win.

Comment

• Thank you to our local law enforcement, those serving overseas etc............you men and women ROCK. Also GSW to the head GREAT SHOOTING.

Comment

• The SeALs shot him in the head. I guess his turban wasn't bulletproof.
                                I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3604 users online. 257 members and 3347 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X