Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only the immature, (men), should watch this...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only the immature, (men), should watch this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJq536PhlnE

My new favorite lame *** 1 minute or less smile maker for the day. Yes, Im bored and this is so stupid its kinda funny
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Dude.....

Lame-o!!

Are you off your meds again?
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

I farted watching it. But it came out as a chunk
      MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

lame and i'm drinking whiskey

Ps:hiding laughing
        Originally posted by Michigan
        I won't say anything mean to you because you're obviously retarded. I don't know if you will understand or comprehend what everyone is saying to you, so put it this way: The internet is bad, bad place. No go, no go. Computer bad, no login. Stay home, eat sour patch kids- yum yum. No talk to no one. Stay home. Internet is bad, stay away. Bye, bye.

Comment

That would make a sweet ringtone....
          Everybody counts or no one counts.
          -Harry Bosch

Some of you may remember that in my early days I was sort of a bleeding heart liberal. Then I became a man and put away childish things.
          -Ronald Reagan

Comment

Dude , that was'0nt funny and I'm drunk ...
            Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Comment

it reminded me of this. nsfw

Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
                Dude.....

Lame-o!!

Are you off your meds again?
                No, but I was drinking bourbon for the first time in a wek, so it may have gotten a bit out of hand
                "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
                  No, but I was drinking bourbon for the first time in a wek, so it may have gotten a bit out of hand
                  Glad to see that you're still on your meds

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4128 users online. 226 members and 3902 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X