Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else getting ready for the possible Apocalypse in 2012?!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else getting ready for the possible Apocalypse in 2012?!

I have a friend who is convinced that the Apocalypse will happen in 2012 and has started stockpiling bottled water, canned goods, along with other supplies, and has even purchased some weapons (for defense) just in case.

I think he's nuts cause if it does actually happen the world is going to end anyway.

So, for fun, I figured I'd ask - anyone else making preparations for 2012?!

And by friend I actually mean friend, not me...although after watching "The Nostradamus Effect" I think Michigan might actually be spared so he might be onto something...hmmm....
    Originally posted by RSGSRT
    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

tell him to give you all his money, then....since there will be no use for it anymore
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Decently popular thread about it here already.
      Pursuing the dream.

Awaiting the start of Academy... April 28th.

Comment

I've been storing stuff but for totally different reasons. It actually helped me get through the month and half I was unemployed last year.

Comment

I always have enough food, water, medical supplies and other necessities for other reasons than end of the world scenario.

Who cares about Mayan calendar? their civilization did come to an end and they couldn't even predict their own endings, so no, I do discount their theory.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with some extra supplies for the "just in case" scenarios. Mostly I think of natural disasters, though, not the end of the world.
            "All that is, ever
            Ever was, will be, ever
            Twisting, turning, through the never."--Metallica

Comment

I'm always ready. I live on an active fault line near volcanoes. Plus, I just generally don't trust people.
              "Son, you are a walkin' violation of the laws of nature...But we don't enforce them laws."

I am just a country boy tryin' to make some sense
              But I'd like to ask the Congress, I'd like to ask the President
              "Can ya tell me where all the money went?"
              We might not be broke but we're badly bent!

The Tractors -- "Badly Bent" from the album Owner's Manual

"Common sense. So rare, it should be a super power." Exodus 259

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
                tell him to give you all his money, then....since there will be no use for it anymore
                Good idea!
                We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Not much about preparations, just thoughts about if it will happen...but yeah, didn't even think to search it out...

Comment

Watch the movie, The Road.

Comment

My credit card is almost maxed out and I'm hoping for a direct hit.

World_So_Cold

Comment

I live in Cali so I'm always ready for a little shake rattle and roll, that's about it.
                        Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                        Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by mdrdep View Post
                          I live in Cali so I'm always ready for a little shake rattle and roll, riots, and mud slides. that's about it.
                          I think you forgot few other things, so I added them for ya

Comment

Coming from Calee we already had stuff stockpiled.
                            This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5022 users online. 168 members and 4854 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X