Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone else seen that bikini girls episode on COPS??

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone else seen that bikini girls episode on COPS??

Officer Cook pulled over a girl wearing bikini in Las Vegas. It was a long time ago, I think it was in 2007 or something. . However, I only saw it recently. What did you think of it? Did you find it boring or funny or something else?? I thought that girl was really dumb. "I just take..tooken care of everything." Lol! I loved how professional and calm the officer was though.
    Last edited by jessjones17; 05-01-2011, 03:10 PM.

Choosy mothers choose Jif
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

What the flipping hell??

Comment

We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.
        It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Your quite the pickup artist.
          Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

DACP What u on about?

Comment

@Exodus Yeah that! sorry I didn't provide enough description.

Comment

Life is what you make of it

Comment

When a duck walks backwards you can shoot it if you are looking in a mirror.
                  Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Originally posted by DACP View Post
                    We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.
                    Time to make Pizza Delivery guys fill out reports after every house then!

Comment

loud noises!
                      For the cops out there: You are an adult. If you want to write someone, write them. If you don't want to write someone, then don't write them.

"Jeff, you are the best cop on this board"-Anonymous Post

Comment

wasn't the stop by the same cop that very smoothly took down a crazy guy in a fast food restaurant? i remember him telling his supervisor that he had his taser but too many people were around so he decided to go hands on. it was flawless too

Comment

Originally posted by Jiu-Jitsu Cop View Post
                          When a duck walks backwards you can shoot it if you are looking in a mirror.
                          Thinking about that makes my head hurt.
                          Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
                            I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
                            Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

Comment

@jannino Yes that was him! Yeah he is quite a buffed up guy.
                              Last edited by jessjones17; 05-02-2011, 04:15 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4188 users online. 271 members and 3917 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X