300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coupons

Is there a legitimate website that has printable coupons on it? Preferrably for Sams Club. I've never really seen any Sams Club coupons in the paper.
    Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

I use Costco and they have their quarterly discounts. Are you referring to something like that-- Sam's club discount specials, and then combining it with manufacturer's coupons?

- if you want someone else to clip and send you the coupons you want, I found www.couponclipper.com. However, they will charge you, anywhere from 0.04 to 0.10 per coupon clipped, depending on how big the coupon was.
    - if you have access to a laser printer, there is SmartSource

I got this deal, $20 for 1 year of Sunday newspaper delivery with coupon stack. So I get the SmartSource and Red Plum, Safeway, Walgreens, CVS, RiteAid, and even food coupons every weekend and I keep em and clip em.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Bring some friends together and play some Coupon Poker.

*I'll see your Cheer, and raise you a Tide.........*
      Last edited by Scott941; 04-30-2011, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Sam's Club doesn't accept coupons. The only coupons they do are their "e-values" if you become an upgraded Sam's Club Plus member.

Comment

If you are near a Kroger, get a Kroger card. They give you coupons at the store and I think you can also get some online. Plus the card gets you in store specials.

Comment

Originally posted by JJHunsacker View Post
            If you are near a Kroger, get a Kroger card. They give you coupons at the store and I think you can also get some online. Plus the card gets you in store specials.
            And a few cents of the price of gas.
            It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

I'm near Giant Eagle, Sams Club, IGA, Marcs, and a few others. I never even heard of Krogers haha
              Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4026 users online. 220 members and 3806 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X