Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jiu-Jitsu Cop
    replied
    I am sure the comment on light shooting is referring to "Shinning" or at least it is what we used to call it when I was young. Since I never did it, I was told it was using a spot light in order to hunt deer or other game at night.

Leave a comment:

• Rudy8116
    replied
    My "W" button has never gotten such a workout.
    Originally posted by OneAdam12 View Post
    Description of a flashlight I was looking at.

Now yu can still du work at night, you own one of dis Headlamp! This amazing Ultwa Brwite LED Headwamp awows you work hands fwee under even the dawkest conditions. It is widely used for patrowing, hunting and awesting, fishing, camping, inspecting, secuwing, as well as wight shooting. Enough to tempowawily bwind and disowient person by impaiwing his night-adapted vision. You will never missed in the darkness!

I wonder what heavy shooting is.

Leave a comment:

• AK_Alex
    replied
    ah, that's funny. This place has much more similar humor: http://engrishfunny.failblog.org/

Leave a comment:

• JJHunsacker
    replied
    My brother lived in Shanghai for two years as part of a work assignment. He was amazed that in China there is no such thing as pedestrian right of way.

Leave a comment:

• OneAdam12
    started a topic Gotta ruv dose Chinese

Gotta ruv dose Chinese

Description of a flashlight I was looking at.

Now you can still do work at night, you own one of this Headlamp! This amazing Ultra Bright LED Headlamp allows you work hands free under even the darkest conditions. It is widely used for patrolling, hunting and arresting, fishing, camping, inspecting, securing, as well as light shooting. Enough to temporarily blind and disorient person by impairing his night-adapted vision. You will never missed in the darkness!

I wonder what heavy shooting is.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3976 users online. 262 members and 3714 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X