300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbus - update

He's half way into his contract, 2 years to go for him. Just turned 20 (happy birthday) and is on pre-deployment right now. He's going to the desert VERY VERY soon. He's got our well wishes and he'll be home soon enough. He's got a few interviews with chiefs when he gets off his contract too.

Kick ***. he might not know it right now, but he's having the time of his life...

M-11
    “All men dream...... But not equally..
    Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
    but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
    for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

Yep he is going to one of the most happening places on earth right now. I hope he stays safe, wish him a happy birthday and it sounds like he has a good job prospect when he returns.
      Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Originally posted by M-11 View Post
        Kick ***. he might not know it right now, but he's having the time of his life...

M-11
        Not too sure about that one!

Comment

Someday the most pressing matter in your life will be trying to both mow the lawn, and weed wack in the same day.

You will stand in Home depot for 3 hours while a woman shows you 45 different versions of "Light Blue" and forces you to pick one over the others (You won't care, but you better care)

When these things happen to you, you will understand what I mean.

M-11
          “All men dream...... But not equally..
          Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
          but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
          for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6645 users online. 352 members and 6293 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X