Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dec. 2012?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dec. 2012?

    What are your thoughts on the whole "ending of the world?"

    I absolutely 100% do NOT believe in that at all, I just wanted to get some reactions. I feel bad for you LEO's having to work the night of the 20th (I believe). I have a feeling everyone is just going to go crazy.
    We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse.

  • #2
    Originally posted by wcudrummer View Post
    What are your thoughts on the whole "ending of the world?"

    I absolutely 100% do NOT believe in that at all, I just wanted to get some reactions. I feel bad for you LEO's having to work the night of the 20th (I believe). I have a feeling everyone is just going to go crazy.
    Look at history and the "end of the world" is supposed to occur every year according to someone, somewhere.

    I prepare for the worst, hope for the best. Better safe than sorry though.. : ) I got my extra ammo and water..... If I really thought the world was going to end, I wouldn't be at work right now.

    Comment


    • #3
      When the sun starts to get bigger, I'll worry. In the mean time I'm good.
      Today's Quote:

      "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
      Albert Einstein

      Comment


      • #4
        I like to speculate about apocalypse scenarios, but i'm having a really hard time believing this one. The outcome ranges too much... I hear from 'scientists and historians' that the world will END that day. I hear from others that it won't end, but 'something big will happen'. Then others say it's complete BS. Also, I heard somewhere that they actually misinterpreted the timeline and it's supposed to be 2015 or something instead of 2012, but they are still making media hype about it. All the hype is gonna cause some problems i'm sure to many businesses and such, not to mention people are gonna go crazy that night.

        The worst thing I can think of now is that the US dollar continues to lose value, and soon (maybe DeCeMbEr 2012, ooooh) our economy will hit the fan and cause a bunch of hassle around the globe since our dollar is the most widely used.
        Pursuing the dream.


        Awaiting the start of Academy... April 28th.

        Comment


        • #5
          I spent a fortune on my bunker for y2k... been subletting it to a dungeons and dragons lair for the past 8 years. Sure, I've been the laughing stock of my neighborhood association (they hate when I bring leftover canned rations to meetings). But me, my dog and the boys of lair #2387 (aka - the mystical virgins) are going to have the last laugh in 2012.
          R.I.P. #2083, You will never be forgotten.

          Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. Matt. 5:9

          Inmates seem really into counting the number of officers it took to take them down. If only their love of math had blossomed earlier.

          Comment


          • #6
            I think world was suppose to end Jan 1 2000 right? If it happens there isn't much I can do about it so why worry.
            MDRDEP:

            There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

            Comment


            • #7
              Didn't you hear? The world comes to end next month (May 21, 2011). http://www.wecanknow.com/

              Wait, actually the world ends October 21, 2011 (with May 21 being Judgement Day) http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/

              Nope, you were right, December 21, 2012. http://www.levity.com/eschaton/Why2012.html

              Hold on a minute, looks like that might be off by a couple days: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKlcheOXx00

              Crap, guess I spoke to soon, its actually May 15, 2015: http://www.markbeast.com/endworld/ju...-end-world.htm

              You know what? Screw it. I'm heading for the bunker tonight and if I make it past 2015, I'll check back in.
              Originally posted by kontemplerande
              Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

              Comment


              • #8
                I just hope I have enough time to max out my credit card!




                World_So_Cold

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by needguidance View Post
                  I just hope I have enough time to max out my credit card!
                  If you need help, let me know. I'm willing to help you to max out that credit card.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm gonna try and get a ride-along that night. Should be interesting. But I think it won't happen. Why? I have canned peaches that expire in 2014.
                    He once brought a knife to a gun fight, just to even the odds.

                    He once ran a marathon backwards, just to see what second place looked like.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jjbledsoe View Post
                      The worst thing I can think of now is that
                      Obama gets reelected.


                      So, the Mayans have enough prophecy to predict when the world will end, but they can't tell that those Spaniards that just landed are the end of them? Yeah, right.
                      I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
                        Didn't you hear? The world comes to end next month (May 21, 2011). http://www.wecanknow.com/

                        Wait, actually the world ends October 21, 2011 (with May 21 being Judgement Day) http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/

                        Nope, you were right, December 21, 2012. http://www.levity.com/eschaton/Why2012.html

                        Hold on a minute, looks like that might be off by a couple days: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKlcheOXx00

                        Crap, guess I spoke to soon, its actually May 15, 2015: http://www.markbeast.com/endworld/ju...-end-world.htm

                        You know what? Screw it. I'm heading for the bunker tonight and if I make it past 2015, I'll check back in.
                        LOL

                        That pretty much sums it up.

                        My 2012 Prediction, and I promise you some part of this will be right:

                        Something might happen. Likely probably will, but it will be brought on by years of hysteria-building B.S.

                        People will party like it's 1999...er, 2012....nah, that just doesn't have a ring to it. They'll party.

                        September 2013 will see a massive spike in birth rates.

                        We will all be criticizing the new President, who will be someone other than Obama.

                        There. Place your bets now.
                        "All that is, ever
                        Ever was, will be, ever
                        Twisting, turning, through the never."--Metallica

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          12/12/2012. The day the world ends.

                          Way to try and one up big guns upstairs birthday.
                          This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

                          M-11

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            My thoughts? I've survived Y2K, Avian Bird Flu, SARS, Mad Cow Disease, 9/11, Hurricane Ivan, Swine Flu, the Gulf Oil Spill, and the Mexican Drug Wars. 2012? Pfft...bring the bitch on.
                            Lt. Col. Grace - "Lt. Murphey, why are you all dressed up to mack on the ladies?"
                            Me - "Sir, you just answered your own question."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by M1garand View Post
                              If you need help, let me know. I'm willing to help you to max out that credit card.
                              Great! Eating and drinking is on me!




                              World_So_Cold

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 2860 users online. 146 members and 2714 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X