300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job Iowa.
    So, is he going to start talking in jiberish like our other eletronic wizard?
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Originally posted by DACP View Post
      Good job Iowa.
      So, is he going to start talking in jiberish like our other eletronic wizard?

Ah ..........................No.

Sully is the poster child as to why a good radio station has engineering controls to prevent RF radiation from effecting the operator

Sully used to be a ham-------------------the FCC actually revoked his license................and that happens RARELY.

Again Thanks all!
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Congrats! I know you will enjoy HF.

Now comes the fun of getting a good HF antenna system up in the air

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
          Sully used to be a ham-------------------the FCC actually revoked his license................and that happens RARELY.
          I'd love to hear the story on that one
          It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Ask him--------he will tell you

Originally posted by DACP View Post
            I'd love to hear the story on that one
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
              Ah ..........................No.

Sully is the poster child as to why a good radio station has engineering controls to prevent RF radiation from effecting the operator

Again Thanks all!
              Good Job! Does this mean you won't have to wear your tin foil hat when Xmiting?
              "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Naw-----------I just use and old MC Cop helmet.................Have you ever heard of a violator talking their way out of a ticket from a motor---------those helmets must keep EVERYTHING out.

Comment

Congratulations, Iowa!

"Is anyone out there?" (ten points to anyone who can identify that quote!)
                  We do not all come to religion over the wandering years,
                  but sooner or later we all get to meet God. -- Edward Conlon

Comment

Congrats Iowa!
                    Yeah. That would go poorly. Like, on the Scale of Fail, somewhere between "Titanic" and "Chernobyl."
                    --Squirrel

Comment

Good work, Iowa. Congratulations...
                      sigpic

Originally posted by mitojo
                      I was once thanked by two citizens in one day. Weird.

Comment

-.-. --- -. --. .-. .- - ..- .-.. .- - .. --- -. ... / .. --- .-- .- .-.-.- / .. / -.. .. -.. -. .----. - / -.- -. --- .-- / -.-- --- ..- / .-- . .-. . / .- / .-. .- -.. .. --- / . -. - .... ..- ... .. .- ... - .-.-.- / .-.. --- -. --. / - .. -- . / .- --. --- --..-- / ... .. --. .... .-.-.-
                        Last edited by OneAdam12; 04-24-2011, 06:58 PM.
                        Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

Originally posted by OneAdam12 View Post
                          I am ashamed to state that I am a NO CODE General.

Maybe in time.............but I have no desire at this time to learn code.

Thanks for the congrats people

Comment

Originally posted by Chaplain Keppy View Post
                            "Is anyone out there?" (ten points to anyone who can identify that quote!)
                            Pink Floyd....from the Wall....

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                              Pink Floyd....from the Wall....
                              I believe it's..."Is there anybody IN there??".."just knod if you can hear me.is there anyone at home..come on now..I know you're feelin down..I can ease the pain and get you on your feet again....."

World_So_Cold

Comment

Originally posted by needguidance View Post
                                I believe it's..."Is there anybody IN there??".."just knod if you can hear me.is there anyone at home..come on now..I know you're feelin down..I can ease the pain and get you on your feet again....."
                                Correct on that.... but you have lyrics to "Comfortable Numb...."

Her lines are referencing Side 3-Track #2.... "Is there anybody out there"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Is_Ther...y_Out_There%3F

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5017 users online. 308 members and 4709 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X