Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAMA................................Help!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAMA................................Help!

Mothers Against Mime Abuse= MAMA

Due to an alarming rate of abuse suffered by street Mimes, the above organization has been founded to educate the general public about the atrocities suffered daily by these Professionals.

Imagine.............it's 85 degrees outside, you have your makeup and costume on. Standing alone on a busy street corner. People walk by and pay you no mind while you perform. Some jeer at you or actually laugh in your face. You scream................but no one hears, because that would break your act. No one will help you get out of your imaginary box. No tips are being left. Your self esteem plummets when a small child wanders up to you and asks what you are doing. Did no one raise these children and explain Mime etiquette?

Finally a passerby actually bumps into you and fed up, you violate your code and SCREAM!! You just couldn't take it any longer and resign yourself to give up the art of Mime and enroll in Clown school.

Please join MAMA and show your support for this fading art before it is too late!
    "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

I'll support MAMA. Is there an interpretive dance we need to do?
    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Our MAMA is new, don't know about dancing, but if you spread the word that "MAMA needs help" It will help show your support!
      "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

We have Mima mounds here, geological formations, Indian burial grounds or prehistoric gopher doings, whichever theory floats ones' boat. So they could have a rally here, Mime MAMAs at the Mima mounds.

Comment

Noooooooooooo! This is terrible for people like me! Now I have to find another 'hypothetical' recipient of my punches when I get mad!

I used to like to fantasize about 'punching a mime' when I get super frustrated, but now it seems that they are screaming (silently) for equal rights and fair treatment. I mean, I *guess* I could start with clown punching, but then again I already do punch the clown when everyone is in bed.

Wait wut?
          There are 3 sides to every story - Your lawyer, their lawyer, and forensics.

Comment

*shaking head* how many times do we have to remind you, quit flooding this place with your spam?
            It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5314 users online. 303 members and 5011 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X