300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3

The 12-minute reveal for the next Battlefield installment is up. What do you think?

I think it looks pretty danged badass; I'm definitely excited about this one.
    Lt. Col. Grace - "Lt. Murphey, why are you all dressed up to mack on the ladies?"
    Me - "Sir, you just answered your own question."

No doubt that this trailer was running the PC version. I wonder how the console versions with look in comparison.

I am wondering how long/worth it the campaign will be.
    This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Dunno...but the biggest draw for the series (like pretty much every other game, it seems) is the multiplayer, which is always good.

*I do wish that developers would put more effort into making GREAT single-player games again...but it seems that's a lost art. =(
      Lt. Col. Grace - "Lt. Murphey, why are you all dressed up to mack on the ladies?"

Comment

Originally posted by Murf425 View Post
        Dunno...but the biggest draw for the series (like pretty much every other game, it seems) is the multiplayer, which is always good.

*I do wish that developers would put more effort into making GREAT single-player games again...but it seems that's a lost art. =(
        +1

GTA4 and GT5 were two of my most anticipated games this generation and both did not deliver IMO.
        This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

The best single-player games I've played in recent years are Dead Space, Bioshock, and Red Dead Redemption; check them out if you haven't yet.

Comment

I play the crap outta Battlefield 2 on PS3. Just picked up SOCOM 4 the other day (awaiting PSN back online so I can play multi-player), and can't wait for Battlefield 3!

Comment

Originally posted by Murf425 View Post
              The best single-player games I've played in recent years are Dead Space, Bioshock, and Red Dead Redemption; check them out if you haven't yet.
              I have Red Dead and the expansion Undead Nightmare. Both are great games and Red Dead being one of the best games from this generation.
              Originally posted by mab954 View Post
              I play the crap outta Battlefield 2 on PS3. Just picked up SOCOM 4 the other day (awaiting PSN back online so I can play multi-player), and can't wait for Battlefield 3!
              Post up your impressions of the single player for SOCOM 4 if you wouldn't mind. It was one of my favorite franchises from last generation I was wondering how the single player campaign was.

I need a franchise from last gen to deliver for me. GTA and GT have yet to deliver.

M-11

Comment

Can't wait for BF3. Of course, I'm a TRUE gamer and play on the PC. Playing BFBC2 and LFD2 til it comes out. With PC, we can DL a LOT of "addon" maps for LFD2 that people develop. We have about 150 more campaigns than the stock ones so those two games keep us entertained for now. BF3 is gonna be bad *** though. No competing with that Frostbite engine they use to create it.

Comment

Originally posted by BPD_126 View Post
                  Can't wait for BF3. Of course, I'm a TRUE gamer and play on the PC. Playing BFBC2 and LFD2 til it comes out. With PC, we can DL a LOT of "addon" maps for LFD2 that people develop. We have about 150 more campaigns than the stock ones so those two games keep us entertained for now. BF3 is gonna be bad *** though. No competing with that Frostbite engine they use to create it.
                  I started out only playing battlefield on PC but it just became too expensive to keep up with the games. I was rebuilding my computer every 6 months. I wasted a large portion of my life addicted to BF2. Can NOT wait until BF3 comes out. I'm been patiently (sort of) waiting since I heard the announcement. Game looks amazing. I just might have to try to find the cash to build a new machine for this game. Or, I may go the cheap route and just get it for PS3.
                  I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.
                  - Mark Twain

Comment

Lord knows what the system requirements are going to be for BF3 on the PC. I imagine quite high. That is one of the reasons I do no game on the PC. Price. If I had the income I could see myself jumping on the PC gaming bandwagon.

M-11

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5674 users online. 332 members and 5342 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X