300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing vid from Japan

This new vid is amazing. Of all the vids I have seen, nothing brings home the flooding like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxGDU800vOA

You can see a few at the very end who don't make it. Any entire town totally ripped down. Mother nature don't **** around when it decides to act up.
    - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Wow, that is ......... I don't know what to say but wow. Did any of you see the show National Geographic did? That was good too, this was not in it. If you didn't see the show I hear its on iTunes
    It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

It is so hard to comprehend the power of a massive tsunami that most of us will never experience...
      Retired LASD

Comment

Man that is sad to see.
        Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Wow, that's intense. Hard to watch in some ways, in others it's fascinating. Makes me wonder how evacuated that town was. I saw cars driving through and at the last second all the people scrambling out of their houses...you know a lot of people didn't make it. Tragic.
          "All that is, ever
          Ever was, will be, ever
          Twisting, turning, through the never."--Metallica

Comment

Sad...

That person in black lugging all that stuff... I was just thinking "DROP THAT S__T AND SPRINT". Freakin' dang.
            sigpic

Originally posted by mitojo
            I was once thanked by two citizens in one day. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus259
              I don't even know how to comprehend that. Ive seen what tornadoes can do to communities. This, is a whole different chapter . . . Correction, this is a whole different book. You see it in the distance as a wall of death. The entire city gets shredded and blown away. And people thought katrina was bad . . .? This is devastating to watch.
              None of the vids I have seen really give the true perspective of the level of destruction this vid does. Terrible. I know someone there who lost essentially everything but his life.
              - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3296 users online. 172 members and 3124 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X