Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Mobile Royal Wedding Spoof

NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

LOL.....That was a great ad writer that made that one.
    "You can't handcuff me, I'm a college graduate!"
    (Smurfette)

Comment

Originally posted by ARSONCOP View Post
      LOL.....That was a great ad writer that made that one.
      To be fair, that ad was stolen from an episode of The Office, who stole it from a Youtube video of someones actual wedding.

The woman who lets you do that on her wedding day is a keeper for sure.
      Last edited by -Erik-; 04-20-2011, 01:05 PM.
      This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

I was really surprised how close these people resembled the real Royals. The Queen should have been carrying a black purse, she never goes anywhere without it.

Comment

You owe me a few minutes of my life back. You will need to report to my work on Saturday morning from 0600 to 0604 as payback. Thanks
          Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Negatory. You clicked on the play button, sir.
            NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

I have a friend who married a queen. They had to do it in Vermont.
              R.I.P. #2083, You will never be forgotten.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. Matt. 5:9

Inmates seem really into counting the number of officers it took to take them down. If only their love of math had blossomed earlier.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5983 users online. 306 members and 5677 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X