300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-LEO Post Protocol

1. Report the Post. Use the triangle on the bottom left of the post you're reporting.

2. If you reply, DO NOT "reply with quote". No sense in leaving the troll posts behind when they get banned.

3. Do not feed the troll, they want a reaction. Don't give 'em one.

4. PM a moderator if necessary.

copy...............
    This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

You're no fun.

Besides, no one monitors the reports we send with the triangular button. It's an exercise in futility.
      MAC

Comment

that is why I usually pm sunni ..........but it only works on weekends.
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I want to put Admiral Sully on the case....to send a horrible flesh eating virus through their IP address.....
          "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
          The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
          sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
          Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

I'm actually here pretty much every day, not just weekends (except when I'm at work and stuff!) We do monitor the reported posts, but I think sometimes there is a cyber delay in getting them, I seem to get PM's much faster!

Comment

While we are discussing trolls, can we please call out the black helo on dlo?
              I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
                I want to put Admiral Sully on the case....to send a horrible flesh eating virus through their IP address.....
                Cain't comment on it too much..but I do know one thing very well....

How to control the amount and direction of current carriers.....

From simple resistive/active net'werks ta' hard drives...

Originally posted by Ocommod1 View Post
                I'm actually here pretty much every day, not just weekends (except when I'm at work and stuff!) We do monitor the reported posts, but I think sometimes there is a cyber delay in getting them, I seem to get PM's much faster!

Hell, ya' even thew ma' in a Trollian camp
                "Oustide da' wire", a few times...

Make's ma' proud, it does....
                Last edited by asullivan; 04-19-2011, 06:33 AM.
                Originally posted by mookster
                Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                Originally posted by CityCopDC
                I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6358 users online. 367 members and 5991 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X