X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeding the current troll

As we all know...there is a troll.

The Mod has her hands full deleting the posts. If we create more work for her...instead of just reporting him...that is no way to treat a sistah.

I'm guilty of replying to his post. Guess I had a menopausal moment!

So WHEN he comes back.....let's try and refrain from feeding him.

Thanks DX2
    This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

My post was actually related to Contec.
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Originally posted by BaseballBabe View Post
      My post was actually related to Contec.
      Are those blond roots? This wasn't directed at you goofy.
      This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post
        Are those blond roots? This wasn't directed at you goofy.
        Actually yes, I recently got my hair highlightened blonde. LOL I know the posted was directed to me but I felt replying anywho.
        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)

Comment

Thank you. I'm also attempting to delete any posts where a banned poster is quoted, to get the threads back to the original topics - in case anyone wonders where their post went.

Comment

No..... thank you.

Sorry if I contributed to the mess. I will get ahold of my menopausal moments and remember it just creates more work for you!

Comment

D2 you weren't the only one...I was trying to get him riled up a bit LOL

Comment

I hear what you are saying, and it is very sensible.

Or, alternately, we could make this lemon into lemonade by instituting a new game... the Troll Game.

Round One: "Spot-a-troll". Purpose of the game is to see who can recognize the troll in the fewest number of posts. So, for example, if you suspect you have discovered the newest incarnation of Troll, you simply "call" that troll by quoting its post for posterity, and noting the number of its post that tipped you off. (Got to quote the number of the post because the troll is likely to keep posting, or be posting other threads, and the numbers will of course go up. Quoting and noting the number of that post will establish your claim for that particular round. First to ID the troll gets 5 points. Notify the mod once the troll has been positively identified.

Round Two: "Bat-a-troll". Once identified, have fun until the black helo arrives. Points for style, power. This round is not for the squeamish. (Sully should probably have a handicap here or he'll have an unfair advantage, what with all his experience in the Trollian Wars.)

Round Three: "Bag-a-troll". When the thread is locked, the last troll-hunter who gets in a bat before the lock gets 5 points.

Points can be tallied on Sully's war thread, since the troll thread will eventually disappear.

We should make some symbol to identify a kill-- sort of a trollian notch on the belt-- that can be tallied up on the troll-hunters sig line.
                We do not all come to religion over the wandering years,
                but sooner or later we all get to meet God. -- Edward Conlon

Comment

Sorry-- I'm not helping, am I?

Comment

Cool so I get points for finding the most recent guy first?

Comment

I think Sully and Major Monty will have to be the final arbiters of who is awarded points, and when. If you think you have won a round, you'll have to log it on Sully's war thread, and let them decide whether or not points are to be awarded.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaplain Keppy View Post
                        I hear what you are saying, and it is very sensible.

Or, alternately, we could make this lemon into lemonade by instituting a new game... the Troll Game.

Round One: "Spot-a-troll". Purpose of the game is to see who can recognize the troll in the fewest number of posts. So, for example, if you suspect you have discovered the newest incarnation of Troll, you simply "call" that troll by quoting its post for posterity, and noting the number of its post that tipped you off. (Got to quote the number of the post because the troll is likely to keep posting, or be posting other threads, and the numbers will of course go up. Quoting and noting the number of that post will establish your claim for that particular round. First to ID the troll gets 5 points. Notify the mod once the troll has been positively identified.

Round Two: "Bat-a-troll". Once identified, have fun until the black helo arrives. Points for style, power. This round is not for the squeamish. (Sully should probably have a handicap here or he'll have an unfair advantage, what with all his experience in the Trollian Wars.)

Round Three: "Bag-a-troll". When the thread is locked, the last troll-hunter who gets in a bat before the lock gets 5 points.

Points can be tallied on Sully's war thread, since the troll thread will eventually disappear.

We should make some symbol to identify a kill-- sort of a trollian notch on the belt-- that can be tallied up on the troll-hunters sig line.
                        Originally posted by Chaplain Keppy View Post
                        Sorry-- I'm not helping, am I?
                        Ha ha!! I just spat out my gummy bear onto my laptop!

Comment

I am sorry as well, never looked at it that way.
                          MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

can you advise who the latest a-holes are:
                            I know a893406 or whatever the hell the handle is
                            I just saw a DEADCOPSMAKE MEHAPPY dooshbag who has been banned, (thank you BTW)
                            gruntlegruntle
                            MIKEFarnsworth
                            I dont recall any others off the top of my head
                            "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                            The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                            sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                            Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

^^^ all of the above is one person...We won't know what his new name is until he shows up again.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3144 users online. 156 members and 2988 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X