300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm bored: Let's make a thousand threads

that are annoying and that don't make sense.

Am I annoying anyone yet?
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Where the hell have you been.....

There is an asshat present...who is obviously bored....have you met him yet?
    This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

She's not a pig....haa haa
      This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

That didn't take long..............BBB meet the current idiot of O.com

Comment

wopppp woooppp I think the black helo is here.

Yeppers! Dammmmm she's good!

Comment

Is he gone already? Dang that was quick

Comment

Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post
              That didn't take long..............BBB meet the current idiot of O.com
              I already met him last night under his other name. I'm here watching and hearing about it at the other place.
              "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)

Comment

Oh, guess not he just made another one

Comment

Wow nice come back.

Comment

Tell your mom and dad I said hello.

Comment

Tell your mom and dad I said hello.
                      I will!!! I just saw them we went out for lunch together.

Comment

I really do miss Acapulco Restaurant on Lincoln.

Comment

Don't worry about it...he's already been banned

Comment

I really do miss Acapulco Restaurant on Lincoln.
                            I've only been there once in my lifetime since I've been here. I usually hang out at La Pinata (now called La Peza Azul).

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3548 users online. 191 members and 3357 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X