300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To you guys and gals on two wheels

Ok Ladies and Gents...for all you folks that ride post some pix of your bikes....I think someone did something like this before but I'm just too damn lazy to look it up right now LOL ...Ok hopefully I do this right and my pic comes up
    Attached Files

I'll post when I get home.
    Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

Nice motorcycle boots but seriously have you seen what happens to legs and ankles when bikes crash? I will post wen I get home

Comment

Took my motorcycle safety course just on impulse last October. As soon as I finished I made an impulse buy. lol

Only a 650.... but for my 1st bike and being a beginner rider, I love it!
        "Ability can take you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there"
        -Bottom of a White Castle Cheesebuger Box-

If it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and looks like a duck.....it's probably a duck!

It is what it is!

Comment

Originally posted by JK4629 View Post

Took my motorcycle safety course just on impulse last October. As soon as I finished I made an impulse buy. lol

Only a 650.... but for my 1st bike and being a beginner rider, I love it!
          I did the same thing several years ago when I bought my first bike...except it wasn't impulse I wanted the bike but needed the course to get my endorsement LOL

Comment

650 is a good starting point. In hindsight I wish I would have bought a used bike first. Once one gets comfortable with riding I think everyone wants a bigger horse. It would have been easier to upgrade if I hadn't put so much into my first & only bike (beings that I bought it new).

First big day ride of the year in a few minutes.....off to Westport (on the Pacifc coast of WA).
            This Space For Rent

Comment

Never mind feet and ankles, what about skulls and faces? Sorry, I'm a helmet guy....
              "The wicked flee when no man pursueth
              but the righteous are bold as a lion"

Proverbs 28:1, inscription beneath NLEOM lion.sigpic

Comment

Got rid of this...

06 Kawi ZX6-RR 636

For this...

03 Yamaha V-Star 1100 Custom

Loved both bikes, but the V-star is just so much more comfortable!

Don't know how to get pictures to fit well anymore since this update... can't post large photos for good detail anymore it seems.
                Last edited by jjbledsoe; 04-17-2011, 12:03 PM.
                Pursuing the dream.

Awaiting the start of Academy... April 28th.

Comment

Originally posted by Highwaylaw View Post
                  Never mind feet and ankles, what about skulls and faces? Sorry, I'm a helmet guy....
                  I happen to be a helmet, jacket, boots and gloves guy....... dress for the crash not the ride. I have seen too many people badly hurt because they didn't wear the gear they should have, I refuse to be one of them

Comment

Originally posted by jjbledsoe View Post
                    Got rid of this...

06 Kawi ZX6-RR 636

For this...

03 Yamaha V-Star 1100 Custom

Loved both bikes, but the V-star is just so much more comfortable!

Don't know how to get pictures to fit well anymore since this update... can't post large photos for good detail anymore it seems.
                    Beautiful. I just got an 84 virago 700. It's wonderful.

Comment

2007 Suzuki GS500:

Lt. Col. Grace - "Lt. Murphey, why are you all dressed up to mack on the ladies?"
                      Me - "Sir, you just answered your own question."

Comment

Ah, those were the days. I was asked once in a LEO interview:
                        "What's the fastest I've ever gone on public roads or freeways?"

Apparently now I'm her record holder. Good thing no one saw me do it.

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
                        - Cornelius Tacitus

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4702 users online. 288 members and 4414 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X