300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Shields vs GSP

Who is going to win on April 30th when these two beasts meet in the cage. GSP is my favorite fighter but Jake Shields is riding a longer winning streak. I do believe that GSP has fought better QUALITY fighters but thats just me.. What do you guys think?????
    Jake Shields
    0.00%
    GSP
    100.00%
    Gotta catch em allll.........

Granted Shields is on a long winning streak, but take a look at HOW he won those fights. Better yet, WATCH those fights.

(IMO) for the most part, he won in a rather lackluster fashion while GSP on the other hand punished and totally dominated his foes before him. Im going with GSP again on this one although it will be an amazing fight.
    There are 3 sides to every story - Your lawyer, their lawyer, and forensics.

Comment

GSP by a margin

Comment

Shields is good, dont get me wrong, but I think hes going in this just like Koscheck. He's underestimating GSP cause of his "i have more wins, and younger and stronger" attitude. As we all remember GSP used Koscheck for a punching bag for 3 rounds. Shields is good on the ground, GSP is GREAT at stopping the take down and then really good on the ground as well. Im going to say GSP in 2 rounds, hopefully by submission. Just to prove Shields isnt as great on the ground as he thinks he is.

Comment

I am so excited for this fight. Last fight GSP had with koschech (spelling) he came out of the fight looking like he didnt even get hit.. koschech(again spelling) looked horrable lol... I cant say that i've seen jake shields fight in real life becuase I havnt... But i did see him on "Bully Beatdown" and he didnt look all that impressive to me lol. I know he's a damn good fighter thought.. just may not have enough for GSP.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Mama View Post
            Granted Shields is on a long winning streak, but take a look at HOW he won those fights. Better yet, WATCH those fights.

(IMO) for the most part, he won in a rather lackluster fashion while GSP on the other hand punished and totally dominated his foes before him. Im going with GSP again on this one although it will be an amazing fight.
            How did he win those fights?

Comment

GSP...

Shields is good but GSP is way more focused and well rounded. I have a feeling he'll dominate. Shields may have a longer winning streak but he hasn't been fighting the same caliber fighters and defending a belt like GSP has.

Can't wait for this one!
              I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.
              - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyDiver View Post
                GSP...

Shields is good but GSP is way more focused and well rounded. I have a feeling he'll dominate. Shields may have a longer winning streak but he hasn't been fighting the same caliber fighters and defending a belt like GSP has.

Can't wait for this one!
                I know!!! EXCITED!!!

Comment

Lets see Jake = awesome Jiu-Jitsu world class / thats it
                  GSP = Great take downs, good punches, good Jiu-Jitsu
                  GSP is all around the better fighter. Unless he gets caught slipping and gets submitted I am saying GSP all of the way.
                  Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Unless GSP is suffering from some serious ring rust he will dominate shields.
                    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

My friend wants Jake Shields to win because GSP is Canadian lol

Comment

4 more days till the big fight. I can hardly wait!

Comment

LOl the funny thing is that I will be in San Bernardino watching the fight at a friends house.
                          Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

Comment

GSP by decision.....i dont think either of these guys are gonna put it away. We'll see though.

Comment

GSP has had problems finishing fights lately, he does try but does not seem to pull it off. I still want GSP to win.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4418 users online. 281 members and 4137 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X