This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Face Book page

A private Face Book page that is occupied by o.com members was made by several of us......

It includes LEOs/Retired folks/and LEO well-wishers..... No trolls allowed.....

If you would like in.....PM myself or Iowa......

Dude, I'm back. I could take a few PMs, too.
    MAC

Comment

Seriously....I'm in. You know it BC.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Smurfette
      Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
      Originally posted by DAL
      You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by mac266 View Post
        Dude, I'm back. I could take a few PMs, too.
        Welcome back!
        Sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand...

Comment

Anyone that is interested....please send me, Iowa, FJDave, or Mac266 your FB link to your profile as we apparently have to add you as a friend before I can add you to the group.....

Yes.....the guys that created FB need kicked in the nuts for being able to screw the simple things up......

Several sent me real names/where they were from and FB search engine couldn't find them.....even though they are friends with friends of mine......

Zuckerman needs a serious kick to the balls for not being able to even have a search engine work properly.......

Comment

Guess he forgot to steal that also.
            Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

hes probably too busy spending all that money
              "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
              The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
              sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
              Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

I'm quite not ready to cross over and join the dark side as force is not with me. Besides, I've been told that Bearcat has posted several pictures of him in exta small Speedos on his FB page, which will ruin my eye sights.

Comment

Originally posted by M1garand View Post
                  I'm quite not ready to cross over and join the dark side as force is not with me. Besides, I've been told that Bearcat has posted several pictures of him in exta small Speedos on his FB page, which will ruin my eye sights.
                  Um, exactly which sights are you referring to? Do you have a third eye or something? Inquiring minds and all.....

Comment

Originally posted by PaxSR9 View Post
                    Um, exactly which sights are you referring to? Do you have a third eye or something? Inquiring minds and all.....
                    Is there more than one site?

Comment

Originally posted by M1garand View Post
                      Actually, that was Chiller that posted those....Not pretty.....not pretty at all....

Comment

Hey ****** bag you already have me as a friend on FB, so just hook me up and shut up.
                        It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

is it bad that Im there more than here???
                          "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                          The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                          sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                          Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
                            is it bad that Im there more than here???
                            You will get used to bouncing between the two---------------------it's hard to remember who you are talking to sometimes.....well except for you.
                            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                              Anyone that is interested....please send me, Iowa, FJDave, or Mac266 your FB link to your profile as we apparently have to add you as a friend before I can add you to the group.....

Yes.....the guys that created FB need kicked in the nuts for being able to screw the simple things up......

Several sent me real names/where they were from and FB search engine couldn't find them.....even though they are friends with friends of mine......

Zuckerman needs a serious kick to the balls for not being able to even have a search engine work properly.......

I was part of the original bunch..., Do I need a kick in da' nuts???
                              Knew all names, ect... ....
                              I had a key for new peeps......

I thought tha' group was Open for all peeps now......Fer" all eyes..
                              apparently I'm drunked up again....
                              Don't know this POS Zuckerman ....
                              One thang....I never rolls on a LEO, never.....

Da' Admiral
                              Last edited by asullivan; 04-16-2011, 08:46 PM. Reason: Dat' underline thingy....
                              Originally posted by mookster
                              Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                              Originally posted by CityCopDC
                              I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                              Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                              I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                              -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6492 users online. 356 members and 6136 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X