300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFO Montage- pretty cool

I'm usually quite a skeptic about this stuff...but this video is pretty awesome. Kinda creepy at points. The one rocketing into the sky in Jerusalem made me jump out of my chair.

Yeah. That would go poorly. Like, on the Scale of Fail, somewhere between "Titanic" and "Chernobyl."
    --Squirrel

Some of that video (like the shots over China) look like large rocket launches.....I have seen numerous similar blooms from satellite and ICBM test launches from Vandenberg AFB here in SoCal.

The Norway 'spiral' was written off as a Russian satellite launch that failed and that they then blew up.

Alot of the other stuff?.....beats me.....Esp. that video from Jerusalem.....holy snikees doesn't even begin to cover it!
    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Yeah, some of those looked like either comets or rocket launches for sure....
      Yeah. That would go poorly. Like, on the Scale of Fail, somewhere between "Titanic" and "Chernobyl."
      --Squirrel

Comment

Makes me wonder sometimes..
        knowledge equals confidence

Comment

Soooo..unless that was Jesus I guess I need something stronger than my rifle.

World_So_Cold

Comment

Ok Folks, I've dealt with this before.

In order:

Swamp Gas

Swamp Gas

Crappy Russian rocket failure

Swamp gas

Weather ballon

smoke reflecting a spotlight

Swamp gas

FUC*ING ALIENS!!!

Swamp Gas

Hoax.

There.

Now never look at this again.

Hey how about that Economy?

M-11
            “All men dream...... But not equally..
            Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
            but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
            for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032619/#42616272

So, this is classified yet they put it on the national news..the end of it looks a lot like some of those alien pics.

World_So_Cold

Comment

post deleted
                Last edited by avalon42; 03-13-2015, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by M-11 View Post
                  Ok Folks, I've dealt with this before.

In order:

Swamp Gas

Swamp Gas

Crappy Russian rocket failure

Swamp gas

Weather ballon

smoke reflecting a spotlight

Swamp gas

FUC*ING ALIENS!!!

Swamp Gas

Hoax.

There.

Now never look at this again.

Hey how about that Economy?

M-11

Hehe, thanks for ruining our distraction from the crappy economy...
                  --Squirrel

Comment

The second one in China... What the heck is that pulsating ripple effect that comes from the brightest point? Weird! The Norwegian one is supposedly a "failed missile test"... but how on Earth could a "failed missile test" create a freaky-*** spiral (that actually rotates) and a weird double-helix attached to it? Granted I know nothing about missile tests and whatnot, but that seems crazy. Very creepy telephone call at the end, too! Makes you wonder that's for sure...
                    Pursuing the dream.

Awaiting the start of Academy... April 28th.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbledsoe View Post
                      The second one in China... What the heck is that pulsating ripple effect that comes from the brightest point? Weird! The Norwegian one is supposedly a "failed missile test"... but how on Earth could a "failed missile test" create a freaky-*** spiral (that actually rotates) and a weird double-helix attached to it? Granted I know nothing about missile tests and whatnot, but that seems crazy. Very creepy telephone call at the end, too! Makes you wonder that's for sure...
                      Did you ever see the movie "The final countdown"? That spiral looked exactly like the time portal they went through...
                      --Squirrel

Comment

The Jerusalem one creeps me out, especially considering there were different angles.

Comment

I run in the dark, either early morning or late at night, and I have yet to see anything. There is so much anticipation of something happening, I wish it would happen already.
                          Originally Posted by Law100
                          Note to everyone: notice how respect I am

Comment

ufo.jpg ......................
                            Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

One of the ones at the end where it's one bright light that divides into three was the Golden Knights skydiving at night with flares attached.

Debunked.

The Jerusalem one...freaky.
                              "All that is, ever
                              Ever was, will be, ever
                              Twisting, turning, through the never."--Metallica

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3294 users online. 173 members and 3121 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X