300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batting Practice anyone?

I currently play on a D2 College Baseball team. We are doing great this season(my 1st season). We are 9-3 so far in the season. Anyway here is a video of me taking batting practice yesterday.
    Last edited by InGodWeTrust; 04-10-2012, 07:49 PM.

Good swing. I would just load your hands more when you begin your stride. Much more torque created and you'll somewhat prevent the inevitable shoulder dropping later in the season.
    He once brought a knife to a gun fight, just to even the odds.

He once ran a marathon backwards, just to see what second place looked like.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees24 View Post
      Good swing. I would just load your hands more when you begin your stride. Much more torque created and you'll somewhat prevent the inevitable shoulder dropping later in the season.
      ok I will work on it. Thanks for watching

Comment

Nice swing but why is the video so narrow??? Also I thought with this being a LE forum that batting practice was going to involve batons and suspects.
        Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Originally posted by Jiu-Jitsu Cop View Post
          Nice swing but why is the video so narrow??? Also I thought with this being a LE forum that batting practice was going to involve batons and suspects.
          no, you're thinking of the pirates fan video. That was more a wiffle ball swing than a baseball swing by the cop
          He once brought a knife to a gun fight, just to even the odds.

He once ran a marathon backwards, just to see what second place looked like.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees24 View Post
            no, you're thinking of the pirates fan video. That was more a wiffle ball swing than a baseball swing by the cop
            hahahhaha too funny

Comment

Very impressive. Nice stance and swing! I wish you were in the area so you could give some pointers to my son. He would love that. I think anyone who can play baseball is blessed! I would love to play the sport. The casual observer thinks it is a boring sport but a fan knows how crazy in depth the game really is. There is a whole lot to it! Sometimes very subtle sometimes not so subtle. Truly a chess match.
              Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Originally posted by pujolsfan146 View Post
                Very impressive. Nice stance and swing! I wish you were in the area so you could give some pointers to my son. He would love that. I think anyone who can play baseball is blessed! I would love to play the sport. The casual observer thinks it is a boring sport but a fan knows how crazy in depth the game really is. There is a whole lot to it! Sometimes very subtle sometimes not so subtle. Truly a chess match.
                Right on pujolsfan, i couldnt agree with you more.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6637 users online. 356 members and 6281 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X