X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WillBrink
    replied
    Originally posted by Russrad25 View Post
    what a bunch of idiots. Lets vilify inanimate parts. IIRC, James Brady was shot with a wheelgun....
    .22 cal I recall no? So, you get hit by a car, then spend your life trying to improve motorcycle helmet laws. Check.

Leave a comment:

• WillBrink
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyDiver View Post
    Sure... ban a magazine that carries 32 rounds... that will stop people from being killed. Because, magazines kill people. I mean, it's not as if he could carry:

2x15 rnd mags or
    3x10 rnd mags or
    etc.
    I know, we should also outlaw buses... because they carry more people and more people can die in an accident with a bus than they can with a car. Same logic. Stupid....
    If you get 30rn mags banned, and then the next high profile shooting is done with 3x15 or what ever (which of course WILL happen at some point), then it's a push to ban those, and so forth. In MA, where I live, mags above 10rnd are banned. Has crime gone down? Shootings? Murder? Of course not.

That vid is very telling as to the mind set of the Brady Bunch.

Leave a comment:

• DAL
    replied
    Obviously, magazine capacity does not matter. That is why all police officers carry single-stack magazines.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyDiver
    replied
    Sure... ban a magazine that carries 32 rounds... that will stop people from being killed. Because, magazines kill people. I mean, it's not as if he could carry:

2x15 rnd mags or
    3x10 rnd mags or
    etc...

I know, we should also outlaw buses... because they carry more people and more people can die in an accident with a bus than they can with a car. Same logic. Stupid....

Leave a comment:

• Russrad25
    replied
    what a bunch of idiots. Lets vilify inanimate parts. IIRC, James Brady was shot with a wheelgun...maybe those should be banned instead. At least autos leave casings behind for evidence.

Leave a comment:

• WillBrink
    started a topic Those darn Assault Clips!

Those darn Assault Clips!

Brought to you by the brain trust that is The Brady Bunch:

Tasteless, intellectually dishonest, fear mongering. Per usual, a "don't confuse us with the facts" approach to the issue.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5097 users online. 279 members and 4818 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X