Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those darn Assault Clips!

Brought to you by the brain trust that is The Brady Bunch:

Tasteless, intellectually dishonest, fear mongering. Per usual, a "don't confuse us with the facts" approach to the issue.
    - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

what a bunch of idiots. Lets vilify inanimate parts. IIRC, James Brady was shot with a wheelgun...maybe those should be banned instead. At least autos leave casings behind for evidence.
    Whatever hits the fan, will not be evenly distributed.
    Some minds are like concrete...Thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.
    01 CVPI - Former OKCPD gang unit #0113129
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3037005
    http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g316/russrad25/6c.jpg http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...4-832889-1.jpg
    My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy!
    ~Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Sure... ban a magazine that carries 32 rounds... that will stop people from being killed. Because, magazines kill people. I mean, it's not as if he could carry:

2x15 rnd mags or
      3x10 rnd mags or
      etc...

I know, we should also outlaw buses... because they carry more people and more people can die in an accident with a bus than they can with a car. Same logic. Stupid....
      I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.
      - Mark Twain

Comment

Obviously, magazine capacity does not matter. That is why all police officers carry single-stack magazines.
        Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyDiver View Post
          Sure... ban a magazine that carries 32 rounds... that will stop people from being killed. Because, magazines kill people. I mean, it's not as if he could carry:

2x15 rnd mags or
          3x10 rnd mags or
          etc.
          I know, we should also outlaw buses... because they carry more people and more people can die in an accident with a bus than they can with a car. Same logic. Stupid....
          If you get 30rn mags banned, and then the next high profile shooting is done with 3x15 or what ever (which of course WILL happen at some point), then it's a push to ban those, and so forth. In MA, where I live, mags above 10rnd are banned. Has crime gone down? Shootings? Murder? Of course not.

That vid is very telling as to the mind set of the Brady Bunch.
          - Will

www.OptimalSWAT.com

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

Originally posted by Russrad25 View Post
            what a bunch of idiots. Lets vilify inanimate parts. IIRC, James Brady was shot with a wheelgun....
            .22 cal I recall no? So, you get hit by a car, then spend your life trying to improve motorcycle helmet laws. Check.
            - Will

www.OptimalSWAT.com

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5687 users online. 360 members and 5327 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X