Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least ads aren't auto-expanding and making the rest of the forum all wonky (skinny? You should see what happened sometimes when I swear the forum only allowed 20-25 characters per line--painful).
    Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
      grrrrrrrr

How YOU doin'?
      unfortunately its the waistline and NOT the area directly below
      "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
      The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
      sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
      Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

It just keeps loading....

The page is done, I can view all of the content, but the little thing on Firefox that tells you a page is loading just keeps on a spinin'.
        This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Yes skinny now, not as much advertising? Probably will be loaded later
          "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

No, because I'm not wearing any.
            That would definitely inhibit them from getting bunched up.....

Comment

Don't like the forums. Main page is ok but will take some getting used to.
              The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
              I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
              Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

Comment

I like the cleaner look at the top but I don't like the wasted space on the left side.
                It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadKingTrooper View Post
                  Yes skinny now, not as much advertising? Probably will be loaded later
                  I haven't seen any advertisements on this site for 2 years.

I don't like it. It looks like this website was ment to be read on a smartphone.

Comment

And I thought I was comm'in down wid' dem horrible shakes from dat' crap Lt Borelli calls O.COM RedEye.......

Listen ta' ya'll!!!! B1TcH, B1TcH, B1Tch, panties crammed up yaz' pants...

Hell it's betta' here dan' out ova' da' wire I declaRe's...Ya'lls to DamnDable spoiLt I say!!

ShouLd bunK up wid Da' Trig anD Ma' fer A Nite..... We show yaZ what, grief is we's woulds!

Why, I can nail dat' one I can !!!

Bunch of tough Ones,,, ehhh............. In da' barn yaz' go !!!

Da' Senor General see da' O.COM peeps comm'in..!!!

Take dis' ya' bastard Deek Thorton!!!!

This is gunna' be betta' dan' a hog kill'in!!!

Take Dis' ya mal-Con-tEnts!!!!!
                    Originally posted by mookster
                    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                    Originally posted by CityCopDC
                    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Definitely doesn't fit well with my widescreen monitor. I was on another forum that did the same thing and soon after implemented a fix for widescreens, however, so don't lose hope yet. There's literally more blank space on my page than text, heh.

Edit : Actually now that I think of it, they didn't. It might've added an inch or two to the side, but not much more. Shoot!
                      Pursuing the dream.

Awaiting the start of Academy... April 28th.

Comment

Originally posted by -Erik- View Post
                        It just keeps loading....

The page is done, I can view all of the content, but the little thing on Firefox that tells you a page is loading just keeps on a spinin'.
                        mine doesn't.
                        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

As if Smurfette wasn't ALREADY the most popular woman on the forums...this outta do it.

Back to the topic at hand, I don't mind what layout they use as long as they fix the whole cursor jumping around when I'm trying to post thing.
                          I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Reminds me of how every time there is a change of design on facebook, someone always starts an activism group to try to make them change it back.

This ain't bad. A little too narrow, like others have pointed out.

Comment

Well it's better than the first change they did. It's not bad a little bright for me but over all not too many significant changes.
                              But I still liked the design from 2007-2008
                              MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

If I wasn't a gentleman I would say....

We don't believe you. We need pictures....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3464 users online. 175 members and 3289 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X