300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just so we are clear on this

I hate people. I don't know how you put up with them everyday, I'd like to live under a rock.

BOURBON, lil brother....BOURBON!!!

"I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

^^^^^^^lol

World_So_Cold

Comment

After seeing a few families ruined, one of which was my best friend, I can't even fathom touching alcohol or any other drugs...

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
          I hate people. I don't know how you put up with them everyday, I'd like to live under a rock.

I like people but hate the public. There are days I want to live under that rock.
          It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCFMDLakxaY
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) This is Ninja Bunny.
            (")_(")
            Copy and paste Bunny into your
            signature to help him gain world domination

Comment

After seeing a few families ruined, one of which was my best friend, I can't even fathom touching alcohol or any other drugs...
              damn! now I feel like a dik!

alright, well....LOLLIPOPS, lil brother...LOLLIPOPS
              Last edited by crass cop; 04-10-2011, 07:17 PM. Reason: Jesus..i CANT spell lollipops???
              "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
              The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
              sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
              Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Bad Day Grasshopper? These experiences are for you to learn by.............

Conflict causes change, change results in growth. Negative or positive.................your choice
                "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
                  damn! now I feel like a dik!

alright, well....LOLLIPOS, lil brother...LOLLIPOS
                  Don't beat yourself up, it was still funny!

Taylor I'm glad you will not be taking his advice however.
                  Just remember what RKT says. Great advice. You cannot allow people to manipulate you. Give them a few chances and if they screw it up then you let them know it. Knock them down to the "I could care less about you" list of people in your life and try to be stronger than them. If they know they are getting to you, they will not stop.

World_So_Cold

Comment

Just know that all people are different. They are not going to be like you, act like you, or have your way of thought. Don't let the actions of others negatively affect you. You remember that you are stronger than that. It's ok not to be a people person, but don't carry that attitude around..

Comment

Leave the shotgun in the closet!

And when you finally retire:.. "We'll move up into the mountains...So far we can't be found." That was our song drivin across the country. You're probably too young to know it.
                      This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Someone pretended to be a girl that stood me up. Started talking to me and said sorry, I talk to said girl today and she has no earthly idea what I'm talking about and made me look like a total idiot... I've got his phone number and it's going all over the school.

Shotgun is in the closet.....

Comment

Someone pretended to be a girl that stood me up. Started talking to me and said sorry, I talk to said girl today and she has no earthly idea what I'm talking about and made me look like a total idiot... I've got his phone number and it's going all over the school.

Shotgun is in the closet.....
                          This would be the problem with the internet. Don't believe anything unless you hear their voice or you're face to face.

World_So_Cold

Comment

Take a deep breath and realize that when you leave your high school, you start all over. Most of the people who gave me crap in high school are living hand-to-mouth and raising the children of their worthless kids while I'm doing well and my kids are amazing. Blow off those idiots. Take that shotgun out of the closet, go to the range, and shoot some clay pigeons. You can't worry about stupid crap when you're concentrating on breath control and trigger squeeze. Come to Alaska and catch some halibut. Stupid people aren't worth your time or trouble.
                            "Son, you are a walkin' violation of the laws of nature...But we don't enforce them laws."

I am just a country boy tryin' to make some sense
                            But I'd like to ask the Congress, I'd like to ask the President
                            "Can ya tell me where all the money went?"
                            We might not be broke but we're badly bent!

The Tractors -- "Badly Bent" from the album Owner's Manual

"Common sense. So rare, it should be a super power." Exodus 259

Comment

Originally posted by needguidance View Post
                              This would be the problem with the internet. Don't believe anything unless you hear their voice or you're face to face.
                              It wasn't over the internet though.....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6483 users online. 362 members and 6121 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X