300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email addresses stolen

You've probably heard about the huge marketing company that had names and email addresses stolen after their system was hacked.

The BS emails have already begun and Sarge's inbox has been SLAMMED over the past couple days....

Emails plugging new jobs, cheap diplomas, meeting wimmins and free money from the UN if only Sarge dare click on the link included in the email.

One can only hope someone's balls get slammed in a drawer when they find out who did this.
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Far more dangerous are the flood of "Oh no, our email list has been hacked, please send us your login info so we can secure it" emails. Not to me of course, but thats where they make the money.

Comment

I never give my email out to any company. I set up a spam email account with a password different than everything else I use. I'll use that sometimes If i absolutely have to and they can hack it and send spam all they want to it since I never use it. Same as when I order online except thats a different email.
      Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

My information got stolen from, get this...College Board...
        I got an email from CollegeBoard the other day informing me my information had been stolen from the company they use to send out mass CollegeBoard emails. That's fantastic, I have credit cards on that website too (had to pay for my SAT's and such)...Luckily all they got though are names and emails.

Comment

yuppy ta' everthang.... 'cept fer' da' Sarges comment.....

I say yaz' grab dem little balls in dar's sacks,,,stretch em up and slam dem' down dar' gullet, still in da' sack thingy...den' put a nice 90 degree puch ta' da' throat and pop dem' little dangs...and when da' eyeballs pop out if daz' do's...grab em', slice of dat' little thingy dat' attaches ta' da' brain leav'in 'bout 4 inches, den' shave da' ball sack......close like...

den' yaz' take dar's eyeballs wid da' sack. throw da' eyeballs and cord thingy in a jar of tannic acid wid' sum sewer water, plus a tablespoon or so off rat $h1t......Let stand @ room temp. fer' about two weeks...Take em' out, let da' cordy thingy dry...and attach ta' rear view mirror...

Fer' yaz peeps dat' got dem horseless carriages, anyways.......

Afta' dat.... tie da' bastard up ta' a rotat'in wheel in da' O.COM saloon, and use da' eyeball holes fer' dart practice, or sump'in...If it screams, ram a empty bottle of O.COM jet fuel down it's gullet or dump'in....

or use it fer' bayonet practice, hells i dont care...and I'm sure no one wud' care 'tatha's...

Dat's what I wud do to dem' digital dirt bags....
          Last edited by asullivan; 04-08-2011, 03:43 PM. Reason: shaving balls, dats what...
          Originally posted by mookster
          Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
          Originally posted by CityCopDC
          I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
          Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
          -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

My son said hotmail and XBox were hacked too.
            http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...-Banned-Player

http://wwwery.com/13013-xbox-live-network-down.html

http://news.hjnews.com/news/article_...cc4c03286.html
            Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

Best buy sent me an email on my fake account saying a company they sell info to got into emails that they shouldnt.
              Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

I use separate emails for shopping so no big deal here. gmail seems pretty good about filtering spam anyways

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6117 users online. 346 members and 5771 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X