300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peace out - for a while

I won't be logging on much for a good while. I've decided (after badly losing a foot chase last night) that I spend too much time on here and not enough on fitness. I'm getting in 3-4 workouts a week, and wasting far too much time online. So I plan to not be back on here for about 15 pounds or so! I'm trying for 2-a-days; that way, when life interferes, I'll still get in 10 or so workouts a week.

I will probably still read posts from time to time, since I can do that at work during slow times. I just don't want to log on while I'm working, on a car computer. There's folks upstairs that might object to that.

To the few I regularly chat with on PM, I'll catch up soon. And I'm sure Bearcat, Taylor, the Babe, and others will update me on tha' good stuff via Facebook. I tend to only waste 5 minutes a day or so there, as opposed to 45 or more here.

Be good, kill Trolls, post funny shiznit, and don't send Chiller any pictures - it only encourages him.
    If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

---Jack Handey

Good luck!

World_So_Cold

Comment

Good luck and hurry back!
      "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
      The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
      sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
      Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Hey School Cop,
        Sounds like you're recognizing a problem and dealing with it, which is good. Enjoy your O.com vacation. See you around soon!
        sigpic

Originally posted by mitojo
        I was once thanked by two citizens in one day. Weird.

Comment

Good for you! Get back in shape, it's good for you and healthier too!

Ummm..we weren't suppose to send Chiller pictures?

j/k!
          Originally posted by JasperST
          "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
          It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

good luck and stay safe. btw, i was thinking about turning around and helping you because you looked like you were going to die when you were chasing me!
            Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

All you have to do is stay off the Various Topics board and avoid dlo's posts, and that will cut your time on here in half. It worked for me.
              I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

You will be missed my friend!!
                MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Good luck with your workout routine brother. Kudos to you for hitting the gym. And don't beat yourself up because you lost the chase. It happens! Just don't bow out of the website for good, you will be missed!
                  Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Good luck man. I'm not a very good runner either but I found that running down a street with spaced out telephone poles and then switch off jogging and sprinting between them helps a lot. See crappy diagram below

0-----------0-----------0-----------0
                    Jog Sprint Jog
                    "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
                    I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

That's a kick arse idea Marine, I'm going to have to try that out.

We'll miss ya School Cop. Don't stay gone too long.
                      I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

[IMG]http://www.d***lejunction.com/greetings/miss-you/miss-you_13.gif[/IMG]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5783 users online. 340 members and 5443 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X