X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asullivan
    replied
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Snap!!! Unfortunately detective I wern't ya'z teacher... And hell, dat's only a 100 level course...Da' 3 ta' 400 levels....It was ma' policy fer' da' students ta' bring a spare liver in a jar or dump'in.......

Ya' know, fer' peeps like Suzy Q.....
    Last edited by asullivan; 04-08-2011, 03:54 PM. Reason: secret spy stuff and other dangs...

Leave a comment:

• Smurfette_76
    replied
    I had plenty of alcohol training in my early 20s.

Leave a comment:

• asullivan
    replied
    Originally posted by Scott941 View Post
    Class of 73 here. Graduated HS on PBR! Now I know what your thinking.......but it was all we could afford when my friends and I pooled our money together.

PBR,,,,,'s.....Ya' must be from up from da' WolveRine state.....

ProBabky a goddamns PolocK or dump'in........wanna' fight errrr Officer????

Hey officer 941 it's yaz lucky daz's........Ya go ta' ma' page thingy and be trigs and ma' friend and we won't kidnap ya's wemons...

Deals???? or not's.....
    Last edited by asullivan; 04-08-2011, 12:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• asullivan
    replied
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bunch of yella' livered punks I say.....

Hells gone ta' bells......I a Old pro at da' pink elePhanTs....

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    Class of 73 here. Graduated HS on PBR! Now I know what your thinking.......but it was all we could afford when my friends and I pooled our money together.
    PBR & Grain Belt here in Northern Iowa...............................with a lot of Hamms thrown in

Budweiser was for the rich kids.
    Actually Class of 74........................

Leave a comment:

• Scott941
    replied
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
    No kiddin...............................
    I started THAT alcohol training in about 1970.........................................

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    Oh. I thought this was about a different kind of alcohol training..........

No kiddin...............................

I started THAT alcohol training in about 1970.........................................

Leave a comment:

• asullivan
    replied

me too Poppy ole' pa,, 'oh friend.....well,s lets hit da' cellar'.....

Damn I swear I smelt ethyl 'around here's somewheres........dat'crap Officer Frank Borelli makes will kill a man, I do declars....
    Last edited by asullivan; 04-07-2011, 11:00 PM. Reason: Only a drunk wud know...

Leave a comment:

• Scott941
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jannino
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
    Oh yeah for sure. I check everyone's ID. I don't tell them I need to check their ID, I just say "I need to make sure you have a valid ID WITH you please," If they don't have an ID with them but they are obviously over 21 then I have the manager OK it before I serve them. Otherwise no ID = NO DRINK. The restaurant I work for just got busted for serving underage. A server gave two 17 year old kids drinks while accompanied by an undercover police officer. They were doing a sting and we got stung.
    We have some cities that require you have an ID or you won't be served. You have to ask and it doesn't matter how old they are.

Leave a comment:

• jannino
    replied
    Originally posted by phillydog07 View Post
    All you really have to do to protect yourself is say "how old are you?". If they are with the 5-0, they have to tell you their real age.
    Exactly. This logic also applies to drug dealers and prostitutes. We all know the cop can't lie

Leave a comment:

• phillydog07
    replied
    All you really have to do to protect yourself is say "how old are you?". If they are with the 5-0, they have to tell you their real age.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Green
    replied
    Oh yeah for sure. I check everyone's ID. I don't tell them I need to check their ID, I just say "I need to make sure you have a valid ID WITH you please," If they don't have an ID with them but they are obviously over 21 then I have the manager OK it before I serve them. Otherwise no ID = NO DRINK. The restaurant I work for just got busted for serving underage. A server gave two 17 year old kids drinks while accompanied by an undercover police officer. They were doing a sting and we got stung.

Leave a comment:

• jannino
    replied
    the state doesn't regulate permits in GA for employees serving. most cities/counties do require you to undergo a background check, pay a fee, and get a photo id.

it may sound stupid, but don't mess around.. i've seen my share of employees get cited/arrested for serving... even when it was unintentional. i hired a company that spot checked every week.. if you failed, you were fired. many companies do this.

if you're a people person... get away from serving and try to bartend asap. it's easy money

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Green
    replied
    Ill just go on unemployment and welfare. Quit working and become a burden to society. All while earning some cash under the table.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2570 users online. 162 members and 2408 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X