300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcohol Training

I'm taking an online alcohol server training course right now. I hate tests that won't let you just skip to the end to take the test and get your certificate. I already know all this crap. I have to get it done before Saturday tho so I am just sucking it up and doing it for the next 3 hours. FML Seriously thinking about eating my gun right now......not really but ya know.
    Last edited by Mr. Green; 04-04-2011, 03:21 AM.
    The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
    I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
    Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

Finally freaking done!! Now I can legally sell alcohol in the state of Utah. I can honestly say I did NOT learn one thing that I didn't already know from that course. It was a complete waste of time.
    The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

But I'd do him.
    Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

Comment

Yes,but now you can be found "officialy and or legally" liable in a lawsuit.
      Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

That's fine. I have nothing of value to take even if I were sued. Try and get blood from a rock and see what happens.

But I'd do him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
          That's fine. I have nothing of value to take even if I were sued. Try and get blood from a rock and see what happens.
          Unless they garnish your future earnings.

Comment

Ill just go on unemployment and welfare. Quit working and become a burden to society. All while earning some cash under the table.

But I'd do him.

Comment

the state doesn't regulate permits in GA for employees serving. most cities/counties do require you to undergo a background check, pay a fee, and get a photo id.

it may sound stupid, but don't mess around.. i've seen my share of employees get cited/arrested for serving... even when it was unintentional. i hired a company that spot checked every week.. if you failed, you were fired. many companies do this.

if you're a people person... get away from serving and try to bartend asap. it's easy money

Comment

Oh yeah for sure. I check everyone's ID. I don't tell them I need to check their ID, I just say "I need to make sure you have a valid ID WITH you please," If they don't have an ID with them but they are obviously over 21 then I have the manager OK it before I serve them. Otherwise no ID = NO DRINK. The restaurant I work for just got busted for serving underage. A server gave two 17 year old kids drinks while accompanied by an undercover police officer. They were doing a sting and we got stung.

But I'd do him.

Comment

All you really have to do to protect yourself is say "how old are you?". If they are with the 5-0, they have to tell you their real age.

Comment

Originally posted by phillydog07 View Post
                    All you really have to do to protect yourself is say "how old are you?". If they are with the 5-0, they have to tell you their real age.
                    Exactly. This logic also applies to drug dealers and prostitutes. We all know the cop can't lie

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
                      Oh yeah for sure. I check everyone's ID. I don't tell them I need to check their ID, I just say "I need to make sure you have a valid ID WITH you please," If they don't have an ID with them but they are obviously over 21 then I have the manager OK it before I serve them. Otherwise no ID = NO DRINK. The restaurant I work for just got busted for serving underage. A server gave two 17 year old kids drinks while accompanied by an undercover police officer. They were doing a sting and we got stung.
                      We have some cities that require you have an ID or you won't be served. You have to ask and it doesn't matter how old they are.

Comment

Oh. I thought this was about a different kind of alcohol training..........

Comment

Originally posted by Scott941 View Post

me too Poppy ole' pa,, 'oh friend.....well,s lets hit da' cellar'.....

Damn I swear I smelt ethyl 'around here's somewheres........dat'crap Officer Frank Borelli makes will kill a man, I do declars....
                          Last edited by asullivan; 04-07-2011, 11:00 PM. Reason: Only a drunk wud know...
                          Originally posted by mookster
                          Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                          Originally posted by CityCopDC
                          I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                          Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                          -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by Scott941 View Post

No kiddin...............................

I started THAT alcohol training in about 1970.........................................
                            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                              No kiddin...............................
                              I started THAT alcohol training in about 1970.........................................
                              Class of 73 here. Graduated HS on PBR! Now I know what your thinking.......but it was all we could afford when my friends and I pooled our money together.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6223 users online. 330 members and 5893 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X