Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New Tool

11234_lg.jpg

Ingersoll Rand 1/2" Drive Impact Wrench.

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/too...ct_17802_17802

Can't wait to actually have a nice day around here that also coincides with a day I have off of work and school. I really need to replace the shocks on the back of my truck.

Thats not an impact wrench, THIS is an impact wrench.
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Originally posted by DACP View Post
      No, that is a POS impact. We have one in our shop and God it's a pice of crap. Can't beat that IR though.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) This is Ninja Bunny.
      (")_(")
      Copy and paste Bunny into your
      signature to help him gain world domination

Comment

Hopefully you mean an impact wrench is a new tool to YOU. Been around awhile. Once you have air tools, you will never go back. Treat yourself to an air ratchet wrech next. I love my air tools. Just love 'm.
        The All New
        BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
        Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
        - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
          Hopefully you mean an impact wrench is a new tool to YOU. Been around awhile. Once you have air tools, you will never go back. Treat yourself to an air ratchet wrech next. I love my air tools. Just love 'm.
          lol....yes, new to me. I actually also bought a cheap 3/8" air ratchet at Harbor Freight. I wanted to try an air ratchet out and it was $18, so I figured if I actually find that I use it a lot, I'll drop the cash into a nice one.

Comment

Originally posted by DACP View Post
            Spent MANY an hour on the end of a CP 1" impact,when in another incarnation I repaired truck/offroad tires.Hard work,BUT,I was in the best physical shape of my life.
            Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

Originally posted by phillydog07 View Post
              t Harbor Freight. .

My second favorite store!

I have one of those cheapy air ratchet's too................works like a charm
              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

The best thing about Harbor Freight is you can buy the warranty for $5 and continually take the item back if it breaks with no questions asked.
                yeah!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4686 users online. 281 members and 4405 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X