300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non Military Uniforms Of United State Government

After making a post under the Big House and referring to the Title 10 agencies (Army, Navy, Air Force, etc.) I got to wondering if there is a website that shows ALL of the various uniforms of the United States Government. There are a lot on non-military uniformed agencies. (I think I once read that if we armed the U.S. Postal Service it would be one the the largest free standing armies in the world!) Anyway, not all are armed is the point, I guess. With TSA, the Forest Services, Interior, etc. there are a lot of them. I have tried Google, but obviously I am not using the correct search terms. Anyway, who can point me to a URL that lists ALL of the uniformed organizations of the U.S. Government? (Again, NOT cities, counties, states, but just the U.S. Government.)

I did a quick Google, as I usually do in this case, and I didn't come up with anything solid. I don't think there is a single site that has them all together with pictures and all, but maybe someone has a link somewhere or another. Interesting request, Jim. I wonder what'll come of it!
    sigpic

Originally posted by mitojo
    I was once thanked by two citizens in one day. Weird.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5661 users online. 335 members and 5326 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X