300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
    That's not about fishing, though, Scott.

Comment

Took me a minute to get that one there....

My dad gets sea sick and hates fishing, so I go out with friends and do it.

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post
        HummmPh.... Da' old and tried Dupont spinna'....To damn expensve....

T13 just mix 30% by wieght of <600 mesh AL ( I like german blackhead) and 30% Potassium perchlorate ( KCIO4, fold on a non acidic piece O' Paper if humidity is low.... ( keeps da' ESD down)..

Plug one end of a 3" X 7/8" spiral wound pyro tube, drill hole in da' middle, Insert pre-cut 1.5 " visco fuse ( I like da' double layered stuffy).... Ya'z can use some nitrocellulose lacquer mix fer' watertight'ness" den',,,,charge comp 70% full or so by volume,,, insert plug in da' otha' end side,

Whammo!!! ya's got a home brew dat' will cause "floaters" fer' a 25 foot radius...
        *taking notes*
        Life is what you make of it

Comment

Originally posted by MD11pilot View Post
          *taking notes*
          i hate ta' bust up T13's thread but we need a sit down..
          Trigger demanded it...

There is a say'in among us pyros...

There are old Pyros
          there are bold pyros
          there are very few old, bold pyros..

With that, if ya really like tha' smell, of that wonderous smell, colors and sound, love fireworks do tha' following fer da' Old man here...

Do not believe anythang ya see on u-tube, or any other trash posts, none of it...You'll end up kill'in yourself...that crap even makes Trig knees knock in disbelief, tha' crap peeps do, insane, totally insane...

One quick example we actually saw, some brain dead troll scraping match heads clean for the P4, which BTW, cointains hard crystalline silica and mixing it DRY with a heavy oxidizer....this was on u-tube or some such POS....That my friend is insanity at its finest...

Find a knowledgeable old pyro via the offered sites....

Check out the PGI webpage, thats tha' big daddy here stateside, even the WPA, I've been a member on and off for many years...

Always understand and follow local, state and fed laws...The ATFE and CPA are real jittery...

Cleanliness is next to Godliness holds true with pyros...

Below is a place I sometimes visit...

http://www.pyrouniverse.com/forum/forum.php

I have made and mixed most all, from 3" to 12" multibreaks (shells), Lift charge, sticky match, time fuse with cross match, stars, glitter, salutes, cakes, binaries, chandeliers, chrysanthemums, comets, hard and soft breaks....even some smily faces....

It can be great fun if ya follow da' rules and always be safe....

If ya wanna hear some good pyro stories, I'll see ya on da' chat thread...

OK I'm done a blabb'in....Sorry again fer da' bust up T13.....Had ta' be said befer' my kiddo, mad Dawg 11, got some deadly mis-info from that trash on da' inter webz...

Trigger!!
          Last edited by asullivan; 04-01-2011, 03:45 AM.
          Originally posted by mookster
          Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
          Originally posted by CityCopDC
          I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
          Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
          -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

sup phuka ??

Comment

Originally posted by WPD954 View Post
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

sup phuka ??

Nutt'in Officer 954,
              just mak'in bombs......

In ma' secret cabin...
              Oh ya' I'm also writ'in a t-totally insane "Manafesto"

So I can dine and wine in ADX Florence Super Max
              fer da' rest of my life....

tea and crumpit's ??
              Last edited by asullivan; 04-01-2011, 05:04 AM. Reason: Sorry, da' guards did a shakedown...
              Originally posted by mookster
              Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
              Originally posted by CityCopDC
              I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
              Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
              I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
              -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post

Nutt'in Officer 954,
                just mak'in bombs......

In ma' secret cabin...
                Oh ya' I'm also writ'in a t-totally insane "Manafesto"

So I can dine and wine in ADX Florence Super Max
                fer da' rest of my life....

tea and crumpit's ??

That made my day.

Comment

Originally posted by theINTERN View Post
                  The ability to tie a quality knot will save you lots of time, hassle, and money.
                  Very true. Always use Double Clinch knots on my rigs
                  Originally posted by theINTERN View Post
                  Also, I would recommend starting out with a good spin cast before you spend $200 dollars on a bait cast that you don't need.
                  IDK about that. We were at a tackle shop in Strongsville just looking for bait, and the old man slaps a card down on a $300 spin combo. Of course, the rod was a St. Croix and the reel was Daiwa, but... I was amazed he didn't drift over to the G. Loomis rack...
                  When reality becomes too unbearable.............When he can't give an intelligent answer to the comment made instead of the comment he wish were made....... he predictably............. slips into ........The Fantasy Zone.
                  -JPR

Comment

Your best bet is to find just the right cove where you can slide your pole in for the perfect fishing experience. This year I used my red tipped wiggler with dual ball sinkers. I like to fish in narrow areas where I can keep my line tight. If the fish are wanting to bite the bait early it's best to jerk back your pole and let the fish swallow up the entire wiggler for maximum effect.

Remember all fishing is good fishing!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott941 View Post
                      Your best bet is to find just the right cove where you can slide your pole in for the perfect fishing experience. This year I used my red tipped wiggler with dual ball sinkers. I like to fish in narrow areas where I can keep my line tight. If the fish are wanting to bite the bait early it's best to jerk back your pole and let the fish swallow up the entire wiggler for maximum effect.

Remember all fishing is good fishing!
                      Dirtiest thing Ive read all day

well played
                      "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                      The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                      sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                      Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

A red tip wiggler? Might want to be more careful about which coves you fish in. Or maybe its just a timing issue.

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
                          Dirtiest thing Ive read all day

well played
                          Thanks. Glad to have made your day.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5347 users online. 327 members and 5020 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X