300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer help please

OK now I am the victim of a cat messing with a computer. I got up to let the dogs in and left the open laptop on the couch. Came back and the cat was sitting his fat buut on the keyboard.
    NOw my start button and all the other stuff that is usually at the bottom of the screen is at the top. This is just not working for me. I did try a resart but it is still all at the top.
    Thanks

I'm laughing.........................................

Sorry can't help ya! When you get it fixed...you must post a picture of the villian!
    This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Found it......

Search.....task bar...task bar/start menu...location=bottom THEN LOCK THE TASKBAR
      This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Thank you very much. It's fixed now. Leave it to a cat to cause trouble!

Comment

Btdt.......................................

Comment

Did you get it fixed?
            Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Originally posted by Jiu-Jitsu Cop View Post
              Did you get it fixed?
              The cat or the task bar?

Comment

^^^^^ both as a lesson to them not to make life miserable.
                Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

You can on an empty area of the taskbar left click and hold and drag and drop it to top bottom left or right.

That's almost certainly what your cat did.

You can't expect your cat to resist the opportunity to play with a mouse

Comment

Since it was a cat I'd recommend checking all your email accounts and passwords. They're evil and have been known to infiltrate.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6428 users online. 347 members and 6081 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X