300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Gem from BCSD Frank

I saw Frank post this on his facebook and being that he has been absent from the forums at O.com fro sometime I just had to share this with all of you. The definition could be amended slightly to fit most posters in ask-a-cop or that "what if guy" we all had in our academy classes.

By BCSD Frank,
    Another installment of, "Frank's Dictionary." Your special word for today, boys and girls, is "Askhole." (n.) An Askhole is that one coworker who won't quit asking stupid-assed questions and doing irritating, rude, and pointlessly annoying things all day long.
    The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
    I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
    Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

I saw that as well..all of his Facebook statuses are brilliant.

Comment

Well, now I know who Mr. Green is .... lol
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
      and I'm not sure about the former.
      -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

my favorite: "What's the section for scam??"

Comment

Originally posted by icecoldblueyes View Post
          Well, now I know who Mr. Green is .... lol
          Ah dang! Now my secret identity has been Exposed! You gonna rat me out??
          The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

But I'd do him.
          Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

Comment

Of course not
            Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
            and I'm not sure about the former.
            -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

Frank needs to get back on here! He was hilarious and I agreed with 99 of the things he said
              Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

Originally posted by icecoldblueyes View Post
                Of course not
                Now I just gotta figure out who YOU are lol.

But I'd do him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
                  I saw Frank post this on his facebook and being that he has been absent from the forums at O.com fro sometime I just had to share this with all of you. The definition could be amended slightly to fit most posters in ask-a-cop or that "what if guy" we all had in our academy classes.
                  Now I am going to FB to figure out who you are. LOL
                  "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                  Not Yet Visited: 16
                  Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Originally posted by FromOhio View Post
                    Frank needs to get back on here! He was hilarious and I agreed with 99 of the things he said
                    ^^^^ +1000. Tell him to log on NOW and THEN.

Livew1re

Comment

Originally posted by BaseballBabe View Post
                      Now I am going to FB to figure out who you are. LOL
                      Haha dang it! My cover has been blown wide open!!! Well now that you all know who I am on there add me as a friend!

But I'd do him.

Comment

Originally posted by FromOhio View Post
                        Frank is actually rather stodgy on O.com, compared to his persona on Facebook. Imagine, if you can, an insane Energizer bunny with ADD, who has just eaten an entire birthday cake drizzled with coffee syrup, and you start to get the idea!

I think O.com was just confining him and he needed to bounce off a few walls for a while, in a way that is frowned upon around here. He'll be back eventually.
                        If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

---Jack Handey

Comment

^^^ +1000 Facebook is like crack to Frank.

But I'd do him.

Comment

Originally posted by school cop View Post
                            frank is actually rather stodgy on o.com, compared to his persona on facebook. Imagine, if you can, an insane energizer bunny with add, who has just eaten an entire birthday cake drizzled with coffee syrup, and you start to get the idea!

I think o.com was just confining him and he needed to bounce off a few walls for a while, in a way that is frowned upon around here. He'll be back eventually.
                            lmao
                            "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                            Not Yet Visited: 16
                            Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Baseballbabe....may I make a suggestion for a new avatar for you?????

#1 choice

#2 choice

#3 choice
                              Last edited by Mr. Green; 03-24-2011, 08:32 PM.

But I'd do him.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3322 users online. 204 members and 3118 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X