300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Guams

Hope you and the family Have a Wonderful Day!!
    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Have a good day neighbor
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Happy Birthday Blessings!

Comment

Happy birthday Daddy Guams!
        This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Happy birthday
            Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
            and I'm not sure about the former.
            -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

Down one for me, Guaminator. Happy B-Day.
              sigpic

Originally posted by mitojo
              I was once thanked by two citizens in one day. Weird.

Comment

Thanks everyone. Been a good day. No beer though... I'll have to catch up when we're done house-sitting for my in-laws.
                sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday!

arbowhb.gif
                  Originally posted by JasperST
                  "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
                  It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

Get somew, Adam! Happy day!
                    The All New
                    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Originally posted by GreenZone09 View Post
                      Down one for me, Guaminator. Happy B-Day.

Ya!!!!

Originally posted by Guams View Post
                      Thanks everyone. Been a good day. No beer though... I'll have to catch up when we're done house-sitting for my in-laws.

Why Why Why yaz will put shame ta' all us peeps in da' O If ya'z don't take a few tugs!! dat' just ain't right Officer...Whata' ya' trainee's say if daz' found out????

Ya' gotta' take one tug fer' evey years yaz was hatched, just like da' rest of use peeps.... So start Drink'in I do demand!!!!!

Dar' dat' wert so bad now's was it Officer....

Ohhh Mr. Pow Pow ya Numba' 10.....betta' dan da' Admiral...wrong and hard....

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                      Get somew, Adam! Happy day!

Dat's what I told him Officer, dat's what I done said all right's.....But he wouldn't listen i's guess, I do....

"damn, that Admiral is gunna get cut into by those Lawmen!!!!All I know is I don't want to go back to Yuma......
                      Originally posted by mookster
                      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                      Originally posted by CityCopDC
                      I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Happy Birthday!
                        Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5782 users online. 341 members and 5441 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X