• Show
Clear All

• My Mom is Satan

Gotta love these little blurbs that pop up on MSN.com

Originally posted by The Associated Press
    Cops: Pa. man said 'my mom is Satan' during attack
    By The Associated Press

Friday, March 18, 2011 at 1:03 p.m.

Authorities say a Pennsylvania driver rammed into another car three times, punched the other motorist and yelled "my mom is Satan."

Police say the suspect also had his dog bite the victim and accused the man of being on heroin.

State police say it's likely that the suspect, 21-year-old Michael Miller-Leibowitz of Alburtis, was under the influence during the encounter about 2:45 a.m. Thursday in Upper Milford Township.

Police say they twice used stun guns and pepper spray to arrest Miller-Leibowitz. He's been jailed on charges including assault and driving under the influence. Online court records don't list an attorney for him.
    Hey, maybe the cops on this forum or even the civilians can tell some funny stories about on the job stuff or what they happened to witness. I got a good chuckle out of this story.

As far as crazy religous people go:

A black lady yelling at me that I was "black Jesus" (I'm a white guy). She was yelling it like it was a bad thing, so I told her I was "white Jesus".... it worked. Come to find out she thought she was white and "hated black people, especially black Jesus's". I didn't bother telling her that she was an old black lady.

I love the crazies. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post

A black lady yelling at me that I was "black Jesus" (I'm a white guy). She was yelling it like it was a bad thing, so I told her I was "white Jesus".... it worked. Come to find out she thought she was white and "hated black people, especially black Jesus's". I didn't bother telling her that she was an old black lady.

LOL that is pretty hilarious.

That reminds me of a time during one of the ride-a-longs I was on. I was with a Supervising Sgt. for the ride-a-long and we got a call for some intoxicated knucklehead that tried to break into a storage unit lot. We get to the scene and there's already 8 cops on this guy holding him down and putting him in a full body restraint. I was told to stand back a ways "just in case" since I was a rider.

So, I'm standing and watching and then out of NO where the suspect looks at me and yells, "CLIFFORD! CLIFFORD YOU'VE GOT TO HELP ME!!"

At that moment all 9 cops stop and look up at me and everyone stopped talking. I was so shocked by the whole thing the only thing I kept saying was, "My name is Bill. My name is Bill....." It was definitely a laughable occasion after they got the guy in the car and all the cops had a good laugh at my expense but, at the time it happened it was definitely NOT very funny to me. Although the Sgt. I was with couldn't stop laughing about it for the rest of the ride-a-long.....

Comment

People who used to say unknown forces of the world are keeping them from paying their traffic citations, and that the DMV are out to take their car.
        Timelines:

CBPO
        App: 2/12/09
        Geo: Revised; CA Long Beach, San Bernardino, L.A.
        Written: 2/20/09
        NOR: 3/2/09 (81 no vet pref.)
        TO: ? (reached my 37th bday 9/09)

IEA
        App: 5/5/09
        Geo: San Diego
        Written: 6/5/09 (75.8 no vet pref.)
        NOR: 7/20/09
        Faxed Documents: 7/7/09
        TO: 10/6/09
        Mailed Documents: 10/16/09
        Oral Interview: 12/02/09 Passed

BPA
        Geo: SW Border-El Centro/San Diego Area
        App: 8/17/10
        Written: 10/6 Passed (73 w/ no vet pref.)
        TO: 11/10/10 (pre emp forms due 11/22)

Comment

I met a fellow who said he owned China. He got flustered when I asked how the rice crop was doing. We used to get crime tips from Agent 745 of the World Police Force. There was the fellow who'd complain about the noisy train passing his house, years after the tracks had been torn up. He was also convinced Russian satellites were watching him and painted "F*@# you, Ivan" on his roof.

Comment

A Viet Nam vet who fried his brain on every controlled substance and pills in the PDR stood on the corner of Main and 4th about an hour a day arguing with himself in two distinct personalities. One very aggressive and foul mouthed and the other very meek and mild. Rain or shine 107 to -20 didn't matter. He lived in the downtown area, never got into trouble but was nucking futs.
            Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

There are so many!

We have one older guy that will wander in on occasion when he runs out of his meds. He gets past security every single time and hides out. He'll then randomly walk into the cubicles, pull the curtains around himself, whip the curtain off and then yell, Boo! to the unsuspecting patient. He's gotten a couple of good screams for his antics. We hear the screams and say, Ralph is back.

or

The 6' 7" 350+ lb body builder wrestler type that takes a dusting and gets brought to us in full blown paranoia. It took 12 mg of Haldol (that's a lot!) and 5 of Ativan (also a lot) to quite him down. We still talk about how he stood the stretcher up, still straped to it and began to walk across the trauma bay.
              Originally posted by JasperST
              "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
              It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

^^^^^ 12MG of Haldol...!!!!! WOW. Thats enough to put a Horse to sleep isn't it..? I bet you get some good stories in the ER.
                "You can't handcuff me, I'm a college graduate!"
                (Smurfette)

Comment

Originally posted by ARSONCOP View Post
                  ^^^^^ 12MG of Haldol...!!!!! WOW. Thats enough to put a Horse to sleep isn't it..? I bet you get some good stories in the ER.

Yea officer,

all dez stories are keepers.... And I thought I was *****'in nuts....

Hey wait a minute's I is Nutts,
                  Originally posted by mookster
                  Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                  Originally posted by CityCopDC
                  I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                  Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                  I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                  -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post

Poor liitle old ladie....Oh dat's a funny one Officr MI.... Ummm which part in Mich. ya was a cop @? I's lived up Traverse city way...

PM ma' if ya' want's..
                    Originally posted by mookster
                    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                    Originally posted by CityCopDC
                    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6086 users online. 316 members and 5770 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X