300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 1942 (PS3)

I'm always a little behind with my t.v shows and movies - I discover them only later when other new shows are the fab.

For example, Just finished the PACIFIC, man...that was pretty intense. I loved it, just like Band of Brothers, one of my all time favorites. Not straying far from my late arrivals to movie and t.v. I decided I wanted to play a game on my ps3 that was like the Pacific - Battlefield 1943 was available for download for $10.00 - never played the game, watched a friend back than play it on his PC, but just never picked it up.

What the heck have I've been missing, this game is really fun. Is there anyone else with PS3s that have this game? There is some kind of buddy invite thingy, and I don't have a group.....PM if anybody else is into this game and we'll start a group or something.
    Last edited by MCAPO; 03-21-2011, 08:25 PM. Reason: wrong title for game

I'm going to grab that for PC sometime in the future. It looks good. I was going to say, BF1942 is sort of old! You can edit the title if you edit in advanced, by the way
    sigpic

Originally posted by mitojo
    I was once thanked by two citizens in one day. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenZone09 View Post
      I'm going to grab that for PC sometime in the future. It looks good. I was going to say, BF1942 is sort of old! You can edit the title if you edit in advanced, by the way
      Gawd dangit GZ - for a second I got excited that you had it on ps3 so I could add you as a squad mate.

the coolest thing about this game is that you get with a group of friends and jump in the middle of the fray, easiest game to pick up with no real control schematics to memorize or fiddle with.....on the other hand, planes are kind of hard in the beginning to get used to, but once you do get pretty good with them, you're almost unstoppable.

Comment

I have it for xbox and love it... I rape with the planes. Good game... never gets old. Been playing it for almost 2 years now.
        I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.
        - Mark Twain

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3056 users online. 157 members and 2899 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X