Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can someone help me out

My cat has walked across my keyboard.

Now my screen has turned sideways...like reading a book. I have no idea how to turn it back . THis is very hard to type...feels like I'm eating a taco.

Computer people...please can ya help a sistah out? My cursor is having a hard time also.
    This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Control + Alt + up arrow key

Fun, try control + alt + any of the other arrow keys to make the screen show in that direction.
    This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Ahhh....
      Erik...you are a lifesaver...thank you and my neck thanks you.

Okay everythings back to normal.

You are a love.
      This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Beat me to it.
        Originally posted by JasperST
        "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
        It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

Originally posted by Susan99
          I had something similar happen to me when a child I know decided it would be humorous to change the language option on my cell phone to Spanish. (I had to get help from a passerby who spoke Spanish to change it back.)

As for you DX2, I don't know the answer, but if it were me, I would shut down, restart and see what happens. (In the meantime, where is Monty? He would surely know.)
          I tried that before I sent out the distresssssss signal.

Comment

Wait til I show you this cat!....and you'll know why!

Standby

Comment

Do you have an evil kitty?

It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

Comment

Meet Adirondack.......all 20lbs with huge feet

He is house sour.....1st winter in the North Country and he's nuts!

Comment

He's beautiful and that expression says it all! I'm thinking he has a real attitude too.

Comment

Originally posted by Trauma1 View Post
                    He's beautiful and that expression says it all! I'm thinking he has a real attitude too.
                    He's the only boy in the house....here is the rest of the gang of feeeelions.

Last edited by deputy x 2; 03-20-2011, 10:35 PM. Reason: resize pic

Comment

Absolutely beautiful fur faces.

Comment

If it happens again just have your cat walk backwards on the computer and it should reset.
                        Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

CTRL+10/22+down arrow shovel... I don't like cats.
                          The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Originally posted by jcioccke
                          After I hit it, I would be disgusted with her

Comment

Originally posted by 10-7Alpha View Post
                            CTRL+10/22+down arrow shovel... I don't like cats.
                            Hm okay.
                            'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by pujolsfan146 View Post
                              If it happens again just have your cat walk backwards on the computer and it should reset.
                              That was a great reply.
                              Retired LASD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4415 users online. 171 members and 4244 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X