300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homefront

Did anyone pick it up yet? I wanted to know how good it was kinda of getting sick of arcade shooters and wanted something more tactical , But please share your thoughts on how the game is.

From what I've read if you are into single player campaigns then you will be disappointed because it is rather short.
    Life is what you make of it

Comment

Could be decent... has a pretty believable plot line.

I'll probably hold out for Battlefield 3... I don't have time to play anyhow.
      I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.
      - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyDiver View Post

Same here. Hopefully some time will open up soon.
        We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions" -Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by MD11pilot View Post
          From what I've read if you are into single player campaigns then you will be disappointed because it is rather short.
          Thanks I guess its a no go then. No matter how good a multi player is a love a good story.

Battlefield will be epic I guarantee. I'm glad they ditched the goofy characters and it looks like they have been replaced by people more serious.

Comment

Yeah, I almost preordered this, but the reviews pummeled it pretty hard. I'll still give it a rental, though. I jut want some news on Starhawk.

Comment

I've got it, the campaign is meh.. sorta short. BUt what FPS isnt these days? It's all about the online, which happens to be quite awesome on this. It's sort of like BF2 BFBC2 etc.

Comment

If only I had a PC that could run it....
                This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2644 users online. 141 members and 2503 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X