Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jjbledsoe
    replied
    Gadaffi is telling the interlopers that "they are in for a long war"... Hmmm, interesting. He's opened up the weapons caches to all citizens and is whipping those who'll listen to his ramble into recruits for the cause.

Leave a comment:

• ABC144
    replied
    120+ tomahawk's over the weekend. Somebody must have noticed the expiration date approaching and deiced to use'em or lose'em.

That's a lot of firepower!

Leave a comment:

• That Guy
    replied
    Seems we would actually have a legit reason...or are we going to turn the thread into that again?

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by DACP View Post
    So, is this Berry's unjust war? or is it justified because he is now incharge? almost the same circumstances.
    Ask DLO and hear what words of wisdom he's got to say......

Looks the same to me....but thats just me.

Leave a comment:

• DACP
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
    March 19, 2011
    OBAMA: 'Today we are part of a broad coalition. We are answering the calls of a threatened people. And we are acting in the interests of the United States and the world'...

MARCH 19, 2003
    BUSH: 'American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the... world from grave danger...
    So, is this Berry's unjust war? or is it justified because he is now incharge? almost the same circumstances.

Leave a comment:

• MD11pilot
    replied
    Originally posted by KapsFB View Post
    I heard it was the French who actually flew the first sorties. Go figure. Gotta like that Sarkozy.
    France and much of Europe depend on Libya's light crude oil, their refineries don't take the heavier stuff like the ones here do.

Leave a comment:

• KapsFB
    replied
    I heard it was the French who actually flew the first sorties. Go figure. Gotta like that Sarkozy.

Leave a comment:

• jjbledsoe
    replied
    Everyone needs oil, it runs a big part of the world. Natural human instinct would be to control the source(s) of oil, regardless of quantity already in possession. We have oil, we have reserves here in our own country, but we (read: government) are just holding out to make more money and try to get our nation back out of debt. Which of course will never work.

Leave a comment:

• Interceptor
    replied
    Ya know what, I'm sick of people saying we are just doing this for oil. They said it about Iraq, so were is the damn oil??? We used to make it a point to take out thugs like this. Notice Quadaffy was quiet ever since Reagan nearly got his arse when he bombed him. Reagan should have finished the job. The Jackwagon didn't get mouthy until we got the wimp we have currently in office. This time I hope they shove a cruise missle straight down his throat.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    March 19, 2011
    OBAMA: 'Today we are part of a broad coalition. We are answering the calls of a threatened people. And we are acting in the interests of the United States and the world'...

MARCH 19, 2003
    BUSH: 'American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the... world from grave danger...

Leave a comment:

• M-11
    replied
    it would not be much of a test.

M-11

Leave a comment:

• MD11pilot
    replied
    It would be interesting to see how the Luftwaffe Eurofighter handles in air-air combat if the Libyans send their migs up.

Leave a comment:

• jjbledsoe
    replied
    I agree Bear, and thanks for the input everyone. IIRC the Germans are backing but not providing support troop-wise yet, but that was a few hours ago. We need to take care of it fast and relentlessly and get it over with. DACP - sad but true, man. I'm glad to see the maritime-based units and warships are getting some action lately, though.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by DACP View Post
    You must have forgotten who is in charge over here, more likely that we will apologize to him, and give him money for the ill that we have caused him by the bombing that he has had to do.
    I am hoping the Italians/Germans/English/others will do our bidding since I know he won't.... Though, Fox is reporting we just tossed some missles at his ADA sites.....

Sad to say but I bet if Hill-Dawg was POTUS....we'd already been killing folks...

Leave a comment:

• DACP
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
    I hope we Nuke the place in memory of the victims of Pan Am #103 and the Berlin Disco bombing......and the victims of whatever shenanigans that asshat has sponsored over the years......
    You must have forgotten who is in charge over here, more likely that we will apologize to him, and give him money for the ill that we have caused him by the bombing that he has had to do.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2896 users online. 174 members and 2722 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X