Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya know what, I'm sick of people saying we are just doing this for oil. They said it about Iraq, so were is the damn oil??? We used to make it a point to take out thugs like this. Notice Quadaffy was quiet ever since Reagan nearly got his arse when he bombed him. Reagan should have finished the job. The Jackwagon didn't get mouthy until we got the wimp we have currently in office. This time I hope they shove a cruise missle straight down his throat.
    "Life is not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward"- Rocky Balboa

Black Labs Matter!

Comment

Everyone needs oil, it runs a big part of the world. Natural human instinct would be to control the source(s) of oil, regardless of quantity already in possession. We have oil, we have reserves here in our own country, but we (read: government) are just holding out to make more money and try to get our nation back out of debt. Which of course will never work.
      Pursuing the dream.

Awaiting the start of Academy... April 28th.

Comment

I heard it was the French who actually flew the first sorties. Go figure. Gotta like that Sarkozy.
        sigpic
        Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
        And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Originally posted by KapsFB View Post
          I heard it was the French who actually flew the first sorties. Go figure. Gotta like that Sarkozy.
          France and much of Europe depend on Libya's light crude oil, their refineries don't take the heavier stuff like the ones here do.
          Life is what you make of it

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
            March 19, 2011
            OBAMA: 'Today we are part of a broad coalition. We are answering the calls of a threatened people. And we are acting in the interests of the United States and the world'...

MARCH 19, 2003
            BUSH: 'American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the... world from grave danger...
            So, is this Berry's unjust war? or is it justified because he is now incharge? almost the same circumstances.
            It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Originally posted by DACP View Post
              So, is this Berry's unjust war? or is it justified because he is now incharge? almost the same circumstances.
              Ask DLO and hear what words of wisdom he's got to say......

Looks the same to me....but thats just me.

Comment

Seems we would actually have a legit reason...or are we going to turn the thread into that again?
                Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

120+ tomahawk's over the weekend. Somebody must have noticed the expiration date approaching and deiced to use'em or lose'em.

That's a lot of firepower!
                  ROLL TIDE!!!

Comment

Gadaffi is telling the interlopers that "they are in for a long war"... Hmmm, interesting. He's opened up the weapons caches to all citizens and is whipping those who'll listen to his ramble into recruits for the cause.
                    Pursuing the dream.

Awaiting the start of Academy... April 28th.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3417 users online. 214 members and 3203 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X