Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched the 3rd round on YouTube. That white boy got his *** handed to him.
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
      Just watched the 3rd round on YouTube. That white boy got his *** handed to him.
      sarge which fight were you referring to? Jon Jones is black and Shogun is Brazilian lol
      Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

Brazilian = white

Or the video on YouTube may have been that crappy.
        NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
          Brazilian = white

Or the video on YouTube may have been that crappy.
          lol... i'll go with the crappy video. But yea... Jon Jones handed it to him huh

Comment

Yup.

Can't wait to see Rashad Evans take him on for the belt next. I like when fighters have trained together as teammates since they know intricately each others' strengths and weaknesses.
            NRA Life Member

Comment

Yea, Jones versus Rashad is going to be a good fight. Hopefully they don't disappoint. The fights were good except the bantam weight fight. I just don't like watching the really small guys fight.

Comment

I will have to dissagree... Rashaad Evans has not shown me that he is a "Great" fighter.. He may be good enough to beat an aging Rampage (who didnt throw any punches) but a guy like Jon Jones will be too much for him.

Comment

Oh, I think Jon Jones will win easily, but it will be interesting to watch people who train together and know how each others style to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SBSO_DISPATCHER View Post
                    So... Did you see the fight?
                    Yeah, watched the card. Congrats on your boys win...and 27 punches to the back of Shoguns head. DQ'd against Hammil, points taken against Shogun...I think I see a pattern developing here.

Seriously though, I thought Shogun had heavy enough hands and decent enough jits to stuff the takedowns. Well, as Charley Murphy said: Wrong, WRONG! He got completely owned.

So, double or nothing on the Rashad fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Firestone View Post
                      Yeah, watched the card. Congrats on your boys win...and 27 punches to the back of Shoguns head. DQ'd against Hammil, points taken against Shogun...I think I see a pattern developing here.

Seriously though, I thought Shogun had heavy enough hands and decent enough jits to stuff the takedowns. Well, as Charley Murphy said: Wrong, WRONG! He got completely owned.

So, double or nothing on the Rashad fight?
                      lol... for sure. No I thought if shogun could hit jon jones he'd be in trouble... but that didnt seem to happen. shogun looked kinda fat compared to Jones.. idk if it was me or what... he was kinda slow.

Comment

I will have to dissagree... Rashaad Evans has not shown me that he is a "Great" fighter.. He may be good enough to beat an aging Rampage (who didnt throw any punches) but a guy like Jon Jones will be too much for him.
                        Agreed. Also, did anybody else think Rashad looked like a LW next to Jones when Rogan was talking to them both?

Originally posted by Firestone View Post
                        Points taken against Shogun? We're we watching the same fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Master Debater View Post
                          Agreed. Also, did anybody else think Rashad looked like a LW next to Jones when Rogan was talking to them both?

Points taken against Shogun? We're we watching the same fight?
                          Yea.... That was not the shogun fight... that was the one before... cro cop vs shawb... shawb punched cro cop in the back of the head and got a point taken away..

Comment

Yea.... That was not the shogun fight... that was the one before... cro cop vs shawb... shawb punched cro cop in the back of the head and got a point taken away..

You both beat me to it. Momentary brain fart, just realized it and came back. I'll go stand in the corner w/ my dunce cap on now.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5274 users online. 318 members and 4956 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X