Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Jones vs Shogun

Who will win????

I am a Jon Jones fan so there's my answer.

No one has even come close to beating this guy.. only loss he's suffered was because of a 12 oclock to 6 oclock elbow.... he was winning the fight by landslide
    Jon Jones
    57.14%
    Shogun
    42.86%
    Gotta catch em allll.........

Forgot what UFC # it is but its tomorrow night.

Comment

Jones is going to wreck Shogun, and I am a fan of both.
      Good.........bad..........I'm the guy with the gun - Army of Darknesssigpic

Comment

Without that DQ he has a perfect record. He's like a younger better anderson silva

Comment

Ufc 128...........

Comment

I watch almost all the fights at my friends house. I'm hoping Jones wins.

Comment

Bones is going to destroy shogun.

Comment

Originally posted by Mud_Pig View Post
                Bones is going to destroy shogun.
                +1

Comment

I guess I'm the odd man out.

Bones is the future of the division, but he got this fight what 6 weeks ago? He peaked for the Bader fight, then had to reset, go into camp, prep for 5 rounds against Shogun and hit his peak again. I'll bet against the money and say Shogun.

Comment

Originally posted by Firestone View Post

Bones is the future of the division, but he got this fight what 6 weeks ago? He peaked for the Bader fight, then had to reset, go into camp, prep for 5 rounds against Shogun and hit his peak again. I'll bet against the money and say Shogun.
                    whaaaaaaaaaaat!!?!?!?! lol.. it has been a while since his last fight huh?

Comment

It depends which Shogun shows up. If it is the Shogun from the second Machida fight then Shogun wins.

By the way it is easy to be undefeated when the best you have faught is Bader. Has Jones really been tested?

With that said, now Shogun will lose
                      Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Sad to say, the Sarge hasn't been paying attention to MMA lately. Wish he could watch the fight.
                        NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

WOW!!!!! Jon Jones is a beast. Shogun Had no chance to win that fight.... Did he even hit Jones??????? Good fight car tonight... All ended by KO'S. Jon Jones... Youngest champion ever at the ripe age of 23.

Comment

This pretty much sums up the fight.

...hunter of the shadows is rising...

Comment

Originally posted by Firestone View Post

So... Did you see the fight?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6715 users online. 358 members and 6357 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X